Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

55 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My brothers manage a federal prison.

If Epstein is actually dead (which I highly doubt, and believe him to be in military custody), and he committed suicide, they think it likely that he packed his bedding into his throat to cut off his oxygen and suffocate himself.

That was my guess too.

Tough to do...but I've read of some rather outlandish, difficult, and dedicated means of suicide (e.g. slitting one's own throat with an electric knife.)  If someone wants to kill themselves, they'll find a way.  

The last link in my post is exactly how much they make. Do you know what a union is, and how salaries are -- ya know -- set?

I'm not disputing that they don't make enough money. I'm disputing the "facts" you used in an attempt to make that argument.

Edited by Golden Goat

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That was my guess too.

Tough to do...but I've read of some rather outlandish, difficult, and dedicated means of suicide (e.g. slitting one's own throat with an electric knife.)  If someone wants to kill themselves, they'll find a way.  

I worked with a guy who murdered his wife and children then slit his own throat in jail.  Don’t think it was an electric knife.  Real quiet guy. 

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

what did you say to him to piss him off so bad?

I did fire a cook once and he murdered his girlfriend. When they finally caught him after several days he was quoted as saying “it all started when i was fired from my job.”  Holy crap. I’m surprised he didn’t come back and get me.  This was in CA but he was from NY. His brother was in Attica for murder. I grew up 3 miles from Attica. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I did fire a cook once and he murdered his girlfriend. When they finally caught him after several days he was quoted as saying “it all started when i was fired from my job.”  Holy crap. I’m surprised he didn’t come back and get me.  This was in CA but he was from NY. His brother was in Attica for murder. I grew up 3 miles from Attica. 

The night is still young

Were you near Attica for that memorable week?

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Wasn't the Aaron Hernandez guilty verdict overturned when he committed suicide? I think it was then re-instated after that, however. But I think, in the brief period of time when it was overturned, his assets were protected from lawsuits.

That was under Massachusetts law, not federal law.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So she would still be alive today if you didn't fire him? I don't know man, but I think you might be a co conspirator? 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The night is still young

Were you near Attica for that memorable week?

I was. Never forget it. My dad actually delivered coffee and donuts to the negotiating table. I have lots of stories about that week. Mainly how all the ambulances screamed by our house from towns all over. And came back later. All with people  in them. We were “what the ***** just happened??” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It amazes me that anyone as ignorant of the subject as Promo would choose to even discuss the matter without taking the approach of educating themselves first.

Seriously?

Happens every day.  Something that happens every day, nearly by definition, can't be amazing.

(Edit: And this isn't directed specifically at PtR.)

Edited by Taro T

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Multiple outlets now reporting monitoring procedures weren’t followed after suicide watch was lifted.

What a mess.

Procedures weren't followed due to someone changing them -- that's what I heard on the radio driving just a few min ago. Cannot confirm it at the moment (on the move). Is that what you heard too?