Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

The prison guard that is missing has not been heard from. Never punched out at the prison and his wife said he never came home this morning.  

Also heard cameras stopped around 12:36 am. 

What the heck is going on ? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

The prison guard that is missing has not been heard from. Never punched out at the prison and his wife said he never came home this morning.  

If not heard from by tomorrow then it is safe to say he probably will not be heard from again.  Either because he got cancelled out or because he got a huge deposit in his name in the Cayman Islands and fled the US.  

Just now, RochesterRob said:

If not heard from by tomorrow then it is safe to say he probably will not be heard from again.  Either because he got cancelled out or because he got a huge deposit in his name in the Cayman Islands and fled the US.  

Every time something shows up on Twitter or face book - it goes away.  Something is going on. 

Scary 

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Every time something shows up on Twitter or face book - it goes away.  Something is going on. 

Scary 

Censoring pro-Trump tweets among other things is having the opposite effect of what is desired.  If I were on the side of the Anti-Trumper's I would let the tweets stand and deride it as far right paranoia.  Right now they are throwing gasoline on the fire.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Censoring pro-Trump tweets among other things is having the opposite effect of what is desired.  If I were on the side of the Anti-Trumper's I would let the tweets stand and deride it as far right paranoia.  Right now they are throwing gasoline on the fire.  

Because the USA is full of re tards with a “I’ll show you” attitude, regardless of how much of a racist piece of ***** scumbag mr pres is. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Reads like something Goebbels would have written.

What the hell is "ROLCON?"

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Republicans online cannot own narrative 

This is the only thing I have yet to see that could possibly be correct.

The one that I've heard from enough to think it's legit is "Role play as a Conservative" -- which is something ShareBlue does a lot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, mead107 said:

It might lend credibility to the theory the Epstein was pulled out for his own sake and that he is hiding with the blessing of some intelligence body such as the CIA if all the reports of him being an asset are to be believed.

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It might lend credibility to the theory the Epstein was pulled out for his own sake and that he is hiding with the blessing of some intelligence body such as the CIA if all the reports of him being an asset are to be believed.

Trump owes him a favor? 

18 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Because the USA is full of re tards with a “I’ll show you” attitude, regardless of how much of a racist piece of ***** scumbag mr pres is. 

The TDS is strong with this one. No matter what happens in the world you always revert to the same stale BS.

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The TDS is strong with this one. No matter what happens in the world you always revert to the same stale BS.

Will you please stop quoting that jackass?

Most of us have him on ignore for a reason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This douche and the other douche Fib are in a class all by themselves.

To them Trump and the right are this, this and that while totally ignoring what is going on with side.

Typical braindead libs I guess.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I've only ignored one person on here. I try not to make it a habit. I was reported for calling him underdog trying to rescue sweet Poly purebred, which I believe was deemed racist.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I've only ignored one person on here. I try not to make it a habit. I was reported for calling him underdog trying to rescue sweet Poly purebred, which I believe was deemed racist.

He's the only one I've ever put on ignore. Makes Tibs look like a cultured Rhodes Scholar by comparison.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This douche and the other douche Fib are in a class all by themselves.

To them Trump and the right are this, this and that while totally ignoring what is going on with side.

Typical braindead libs I guess.

The action of him and the other leftist clowns here tell me that the left is engaged in full "get it off (of my back) mode" ala a big nasty spider descending on them.  The leftist house is tottering in a legal and political earthquake.  With any luck it will be flat on the ground soon.  

Edited by RochesterRob

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The reason is that you are a bunch of lame ass puss ies. 

39 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Trump would have let him out. 

Clintons have a long list of people that have died around them. 

They are scum as well. That doesn’t mean trump is not scum.