Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

What a chickenshit move by the person who deleted the old Epstein thread. I'm not a person that supports banning but this would seem to be the exception. BTW, the OP who erased this doesn't speak, he meows.

:beer: Gary is who he's always been. Just proves we all should take the approach @Buffalo_Gal and others have adopted of not participating in threads started by the usual rabblerousers. 

That's on me. I should have known better than to think on a topic as bi-partisan as pedophilia and sex trafficking of minors partisan asshattery wouldn't rear its head. I was wrong. @McGee Return TD would rather protect or ignore a proven pedophile and accused trafficker than have a conversation that challenges his world views. Sad. But we all know who he is and what he stands for now. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: Gary is who he's always been. Just proves we all should take the approach @Buffalo_Gal and others have adopted of not participating in threads started by the usual rabblerousers. 

That's on me. I should have known better than to think on a topic as bi-partisan as pedophilia and sex trafficking of minors partisan asshattery wouldn't rear its head. I was wrong. @McGee Return TD would rather protect or ignore a proven pedophile and accused trafficker than have a conversation that challenges his world views. Sad. But we all know who he is and what he stands for now. 

I would certainly hope that the OP of the old thread would get some help. His confession to this board was chilling to say the least. Deleting that thread will not erase his guilt.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

what the heck went on here?  

deleted threads, appeals to the commish to reinstate, mysterious rumors about confessions, and speculation about bans and names changes?  

and the leftys scoff at conspiracy theories!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I would certainly hope that the OP of the old thread would get some help. His confession to this board was chilling to say the least. Deleting that thread will not erase his guilt.

Shite!  I missed it!  What happened!?!?

also, wasn’t it Tiberius who started that thread?

Edited by dubs

43 minutes ago, dubs said:

Shite!  I missed it!  What happened!?!?

37 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Edit: but seriously wtf happened?

McGee / Gary got his nose bent out of shape when he was made to look a fool in another thread earlier this morning -- so in a huff, he deleted the Epstein thread because he's immature and would rather cover for a convicted pedo / accused trafficker of children than have a conversation that challenges his world views. 

He's not a serious person or poster, and he's here to make the community worse not better. 

In other words: he is who we thought he was. 

Sad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

"Cataloging" and "posterity"

Dude, this is a Bills fan page politics board, not King Tut's sarcophagus. 

That's just what *we* want you to think.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1