Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpeg

idiots 

48 minutes ago, 716er said:

Wasn't Epstein's known pal Dershowitz Trump's lawyer?

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Or how Alex Acosta got a cabinet position 

i agree. trump and all his buddies were absolutely involved in this. they were all in on the pedo ring and should be put away forever. thats what you guys want right? i want everyone on that list in jail. so why have the dems not acted? wheres the massive protests and calls by the dems to arrest him. women in pink hats come out in droves for a hot mic bus conversation but when the misogyny can put him away for a crime and evidence is sitting right there. crickets?? all quiet on the women victimization topic? protesting daily judges homes for roe nothing on teen prositution? billstime meme say its rep power that killed Epstein to cover up his involvment. ok demand your doj show the client list now that its controlled by dems. have maxwell as the star witness. open shut case and he's rotting right beside her. 

so what's the explaination guys? i really thought the democratic party stood up for women. why are they letting trump get away with this? 

Edited by Buffarukus

21 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i agree. trump and all his buddies were absolutely involved in this. they were all in on the pedo ring and should be put away forever. thats what you guys want right? i want everyone on that list in jail. so why have the dems not acted? wheres the massive protests and calls by the dems to arrest him. women in pink hats come out in droves for a hot mic bus conversation but when the misogyny can put him away for a crime and evidence is sitting right there. crickets?? all quiet on the women victimization topic? protesting daily judges homes for roe nothing on teen prositution? billstime meme say its rep power that killed Epstein to cover up his involvment. ok demand your doj show the client list now that its controlled by dems. have maxwell as the star witness. open shut case and he's rotting right beside her. 

so what's the explaination guys? i really thought the democratic party stood up for women. why are they letting trump get away with this? 

There are almost definitely clients on both sides of the aisle, and super high profile ones. Clinton, Trump, Gates, countless others. If it ever sees the light of day it won't be because it was "officially" released, not for decades at least.

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

There are almost definitely clients on both sides of the aisle, and super high profile ones. Clinton, Trump, Gates, countless others. If it ever sees the light of day it won't be because it was "officially" released, not for decades at least.

oh i agree but if anyones going to put  pressure on this clear coverup it should be the dems. the fact they seem to avoid the topic and yet declare they fight for women and against victimization is a very telling double standard about who is on that list and how their followers only act on "approved" causes. women protesting on a huge scale in filling DC for the "grab em" comment, prob fully funded, but no one shows up to put pressure on the people concealing the names of this disgusting crime that went on for decades!? not only that but it could potentially put the most hated man they been screaming should be locked up and his associates away? wheres the outrage for the causes they claim? im sure they will say we want to buuut we dont have the power...when they dont have it. 🙄

the qanon faction are heavily concerned with child prostitution rings. not hearing any scheduled protests either. i will say for everyone that blew them off as insane conspiracy only to see a massive ring at the top level get caught then immediately murdered/covered up. got to give credit when due, lizard people or not. repub also seem really concerned about trafficking...on the boarder. 🤔

my real surprise is how easily controlled the parties can persuade public action on "specific" topics and get huge reactions and at the same time ignore them when puts the higher ups in danger. shows its prob mostly not organic on any level. it cant take decades if enough people demand otherwise. phizer swore their test data would take 75 years to release! that changed. i guess the people who fight for the issues are content to let this one slide.

its prob because they are so damn polarized that deep down they dont want to really know.  they might find the same people they defend on a keyboard on that list. "your side is evil" doesn't hold up well after that. so us bickering at each other who it might be based on bias is a nice little bonus to those covering it up to keep the division. 

but who knows, maybe one day we see the list, realize both sides are scum that protect pedophiles, shake hands and vote for a 3rd party. that would be nice.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

oh i agree but if anyones going to put  pressure on this clear coverup it should be the dems. the fact they seem to avoid the topic and yet declare they fight for women and against victimization is a very telling double standard about who is on that list and how their followers only act on "approved" causes. women protesting on a huge scale in filling DC for the "grab em" comment, prob fully funded, but no one shows up to put pressure on the people concealing the names of this disgusting crime that went on for decades!? not only that but it could potentially put the most hated man they been screaming should be locked up and his associates away? wheres the outrage for the causes they claim? im sure they will say we want to buuut we dont have the power...when they dont have it. 🙄

the qanon faction are heavily concerned with child prostitution rings. not hearing any scheduled protests either. i will say for everyone that blew them off as insane conspiracy only to see a massive ring at the top level get caught then immediately murdered/covered up. got to give credit when due, lizard people or not. repub also seem really concerned about trafficking...on the boarder. 🤔

my real surprise is how easily controlled the parties can persuade public action on "specific" topics and get huge reactions and at the same time ignore them when puts the higher ups in danger. shows its prob mostly not organic on any level. it cant take decades if enough people demand otherwise. phizer swore their test data would take 75 years to release! that changed. i guess the people who fight for the issues are content to let this one slide.

its prob because they are so damn polarized that deep down they dont want to really know.  they might find the same people they defend on a keyboard on that list. "your side is evil" doesn't hold up well after that. so us bickering at each other who it might be based on bias is a nice little bonus to those covering it up to keep the division. 

but who knows, maybe one day we see the list, realize both sides are scum that protect pedophiles, shake hands and vote for a 3rd party. that would be nice.

It’s been said countless times here - no one is above the law.

If Bill Clinton, Obama, or Biden is on the list and broke the law - lock them up. Who gives a F? Why would we protect these guys?

Now on the other hand - If Trump broke the law - it’s all the Democrats fault and he should run for reelection.

Idiots

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpeg

idiots 

It's pretty clearly not a republican/democrat thing, Billsy.  Epstein had powerful friends on BOTH sides of the aisle.  For you to be so @$#%ing fixated on Trump that you can't see that tells me that you need to step away.  

11 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

It's pretty clearly not a republican/democrat thing, Billsy.  Epstein had powerful friends on BOTH sides of the aisle.  For you to be so @$#%ing fixated on Trump that you can't see that tells me that you need to step away.  

lmao - oh the cult is triggered this am…

I never said it was a ONE party thing.

But there are far too many coincidences around Trump and all those parties Trump hosted w Epstein at ped-o-lago… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488663jczhy4ac9wao7zgd

Idiots 

Edited by BillStime

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - oh the cult is triggered this am…

I never said it was a ONE party thing.

But there are far too many coincidences around Trump and all those parties Trump hosted w Epstein at ped-o-lago… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488663jczhy4ac9wao7zgd

Idiots 

I feel bad for you, let the guy go for Pete's sake.  Are you coming to the opener?  let's have a beer together.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This Trump-Epstein thing is so stupid.  He cut ties to him a decade-and-half ago.  Meanwhile Slick was still visiting pedo island prior to his arrest and Jeffy actually had a picture of him in his compound there.  Hilly's still kicking around as a Presidential candidate.  Do the math.

Just now, Doc said:

This Trump-Epstein thing is so stupid.  He cut ties to him a decade-and-half ago.  Meanwhile Slick was still visiting pedo island prior to his arrest and Jeffy actually had a picture of him in his compound there.  Hilly's still kicking around as a Presidential candidate.  Do the math.

It could have been anyone.   My guess is that it was the Brits.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I love this right wing talking point... 

Trump cut ties with Epstein the night he  had him killed.

And, oh:

4co0qe.jpg

AND

lincoln-project-second-trump-maxwell-ad-

Edited by BillStime

Speaking from personal experience, I actually know two people who went to prison after they’d spent years/decades in the public sector. One in a civil case for laundering money. The other for exposing himself to children in a public restroom. I’m pretty sure if you look through records you’d find more than a few photos of me standing next to both of them at events over the years. In a word…so? 

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Speaking from personal experience, I actually know two people who went to prison after they’d spent years/decades in the public sector. One in a civil case for laundering money. The other for exposing himself to children in a public restroom. I’m pretty sure if you look through records you’d find more than a few photos of me standing next to both of them at events over the years. In a word…so? 

Good thing there's no such thing as DDS. ;)

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Good thing there's no such thing as DDS. ;)

True story. I worked around this guy for twenty years and nobody in the circle knew he’d been skimming from the public bucket for quiet some time. It all blew up when someone figured out that a couple MILLION was missing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

• 7 months later...
25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Seems as good as anywhere to throw this in.

I mean WTF?

Kids marrying other kids, not adults?  And with the permission of their parents?  

Edited by Doc