Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Better odds (at the moment) is someone going to jail for Epstein stuff. I say that only because so far that's the only matter where someone has been indicted officially. I would think that's how Vegas would lean. 

Personally though, I think those odds will change this month. We're in put up or shut up time for Durham between now and early September. If nothing comes by then -- well... there will be a lot of upset people including me. :beer: 

If you add a third category.....aliens.......at least Durham won't be in last place anymore.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Better odds (at the moment) is someone going to jail for Epstein stuff. I say that only because so far that's the only matter where someone has been indicted officially. I would think that's how Vegas would lean. 

Personally though, I think those odds will change this month. We're in put up or shut up time for Durham between now and early September. If nothing comes by then -- well... there will be a lot of upset people including me. :beer: 

yea man, don’t worry.  Those indictments are coming.   Totally.  Soon.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:19 AM, RochesterRob said:

So?  Did Maxwell come to the inauguration?  

Lewis was particularly nasty to the President. He called his presidency illegitimate. 

Politics can be petty, like the McCain's disinviting POTUS to Sid's funeral. 

13 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

This story and the talk about trafficking died off faster than Epstein in a federal prison... I truly hope this issue doesn't get buried. 

It's not going to be a thrill a minute.  There are going to be lulls in this.  But lets not kid ourselves.  Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew are not going to be led away in handcuffs.  Its going to be some middling riffraff that will do anytime.  Clinton and the royal family at the worst will write some checks and still be on the designated flight for their weekend getaways.  Take heart in that you know that this is eating Hillary up from the inside on out.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She totally isn't going to kill herself with COVID-related complications, without actually being infected with the virus, while the COs are mysteriously sleeping at the same time as the cameras magically malfunction.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, I-town Bills said:

Wonder why there are so many pics of Trump with two pedos. I doubt he knows them. 

Do you ever stop and ask yourself why you feel the need to deflect rather than address the subject at hand? There are pictures of Trump and Epstein, all of them explained without the introduction of illegal activities. There are just as many pictures of the Clintons (the family, not just Bill) with Epstein -- in addition to eye witness accounts, flight logs, and court filings which put Bill with Epstein and children. The man was president for 8 years, and has held tremendous clout within establishment DC and the wheels of power for nearly four decades.

Is that not the least bit disconcerting to you? Or do you only view this subject through a partisan lens?

• Thank you (+1) 1