Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Joe Biden does not have a hard on because he is a withered old man.  Don't kid yourself about Biden otherwise.

Didn't Hiden Biden admit that he loves when little kids rub the hair on his legs, jumping on his lap?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Look how desperate they are to slide this topic, to ignore the substance (which implicates major figures for raping children) and get everyone else to do the same. 

They are defending the indefensible because their minds are broken. 

Ghouls. Every one. And proud of it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look how desperate they are to slide this topic, to ignore the substance (which implicates major figures for raping children) and get everyone else to do the same. 

They are defending the indefensible because their minds are broken. 

Ghouls. Every one. And proud of it. 

Did Trump party with Epstein? 

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Were you there?

Were you?  Let me know when someone, anyone, who was underage and had sex with Trump implicates him.  Until then it's more baseless bull#### without any truth behind it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Scandalous 5-word hashtag mega-trending for Bill Clinton chokes media and Democrats into utter silence

by Robert Jonathan

Original Article

Explosive unsealed court documents related to the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell sex trafficking investigation have caused #BillClintonIsAPedo to trend on Twitter Sunday, making it the top item in the politics category on the social media network.

Most media outlets have ignored the revelations, which would be massive headline news if a past or present Republican president was implicated in the allegations. Twitter users jumped on the Epstein-Clinton connection, however, particularly in the context of the media trying to bury the story because it reflects poorly on Clinton specifically and Democrats generally. Some Twitterville voices initially claimed the platform was trying to suppress or throttle the trend,

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Were you?  Let me know when someone, anyone, who was underage and had sex with Trump implicates him.  Until then it's more baseless bull#### without any truth behind it.

I heard that a woman called Christine Blasey Ford recently had a repressed memory come to light. Many years ago while in her Brownie uniform, some guy named Donnie J. and his sidekick Jeff took her and her whole troop to somewhere they called Girl Scout Island and sexually molested them for two days. Chrissy added that all she got out of the trip was a cheap t-shirt that had "My First Jamboree" on it. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I heard that a woman called Christine Blasey Ford recently had a repressed memory come to light. Many years ago while in her Brownie uniform, some guy named Donnie J. and his sidekick Jeff took her and her whole troop to somewhere they called Girl Scout Island and sexually molested them for two days. Chrissy added that all she got out of the trip was a cheap t-shirt that had "My First Jamboree" on it. 

You are one ***** up person. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

At least three times he did that. 

USSS has some pretty big leeway with what they can/do allow their protectees to do in terms illegality -- but there are some things they won't abide, regardless of rank. 

LOL

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

At least three times he did that. 

USSS has some pretty big leeway with what they can/do allow their protectees to do in terms illegality -- but there are some things they won't abide, regardless of rank. 

What’s got better odds?

Someone going to jail for the attempted coup or someone going to jail for anything to do with Epstein?

Also who are the possibilities of being in both categories?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

What’s got better odds?

Someone going to jail for the attempted coup or someone going to jail for anything to do with Epstein?

Also who are the possibilities of being in both categories?

Better odds (at the moment) is someone going to jail for Epstein stuff. I say that only because so far that's the only matter where someone has been indicted officially. I would think that's how Vegas would lean. 

Personally though, I think those odds will change this month. We're in put up or shut up time for Durham between now and early September. If nothing comes by then -- well... there will be a lot of upset people including me. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Right over your head........................................again. 

This should be one of those things where EVERYONE can agree;  and anyone that it implicates, with real evidence, should go down, and go down HARD.  I GUARANTEE we ALL agree with that on the "right" (I know that doesn't describe all on my side, but just to make the distinction'...).  I HOPE that those on the 'left' would agree that, if the evidence is there, they come at those people as hard as any on the right.  If you're smart, you go at them even harder!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1