Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's obviously never had a teenage daughter. Either that or she didn't like him very much. 

He probably has not had a teenage daughter for close to 40 years if he had one.  Everything changed in girl's clothing once Madonna came onto the scene.  

15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Our slow witted friend would have us believe that he is accessing this site from a forbidden computer he is using from his hometown of Penn Yan, NY out of view of his fellow Mennonite neighbors.  Are his daughters fully covered from the neck down to their feet and wear a bonnet?  Looks pretty typical for a Manhattan Millionaire living in the 21st Century and the daughter looks modestly dressed for the lifestyle.  I see girls far more tart looking while stopping at the local gas/convenience store.  

Never mind that it's a photo op.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

He probably has not had a teenage daughter for close to 40 years if he had one.  Everything changed in girl's clothing once Madonna came onto the scene.  

I raised my daughter alone from the time she was 9 years old so I'm a little more familiar than I ever expected to be with the idiosyncrasies of teenage girls. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's obviously never had a teenage daughter. Either that or she didn't like him very much. 

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I raised my daughter alone from the time she was 9 years old so I'm a little more familiar than I ever expected to be with the idiosyncrasies of teenage girls. 

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that trump supporters are a bit indifferent on the subject

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's funny to me how people are are admittedly trying to destroy the nuclear family get all warm in their pants when they see a photo of a young girl kissing her father.

The party or pedos only ever sees what they want to see.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that trump supporters are a bit indifferent on the subject

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

The Mennonite church elders are coming!   You best get off and hide the computer immediately unless you want a shunning.

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

And that's proof of...pedophilia?  Incestuous thoughts, maybe.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And that's proof of...pedophilia?  Incestuous thoughts, maybe.

Most likely not even that.  I guess that I am too old to understand the concept of selling my daughter's hotness to the community at large but it sure as the sun rises in the East is out there.  I wonder what old Bull would say about the mothers taking their daughters to the nearest hookers-r-us store to make them more appealing to the town's menfolk.  I've been aware for quite a long time now about mom's getting their daughter breast implants.  This is where the real damage is being done in society.  

57 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The Mennonite church elders are coming!   You best get off and hide the computer immediately unless you want a shunning.

Don't laugh. We have a Mennonite right here on this board who posts mainly in Sabrespace and in the shoutbox. He has his own airplane. 

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Most likely not even that.  I guess that I am too old to understand the concept of selling my daughter's hotness to the community at large but it sure as the sun rises in the East is out there.  I wonder what old Bull would say about the mothers taking their daughters to the nearest hookers-r-us store to make them more appealing to the town's menfolk.  I've been aware for quite a long time now about mom's getting their daughter breast implants.  This is where the real damage is being done in society.  

I did say maybe. ;)

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't laugh. We have a Mennonite right here on this board who posts mainly in Sabrespace and in the shoutbox. He has his own airplane. 

Yeah, I am far enough out of Rochester that I have a good vantage point to see that community.  

I love seeing Trump supporters turn themselves into pretzels defending Trump from Epstein and Maxwell even though everyone knows they all partied in the past.

You know who doesn’t have a history w Epstein and Maxwell? Joe Biden

Joe Biden also doesn’t have a hard on for his daughter like this freak:

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love seeing Trump supporters turn themselves into pretzels defending Trump from Epstein and Maxwell even though everyone knows they all partied in the past.

A rant about Trump to promote Biden?  Are you wearing your plaid used car salesman's jacket?

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Joe Biden does not have a hard on because he is a withered old man.  Don't kid yourself about Biden otherwise.