Matt Milano- How's he Doing?

I was at last two days at camp and yesterday noticed him in 1-1 drills.  Had one of the most impressive reps that I saw running step/step down the field with receiver and breaking up the ball.  Don't remember there being anything on his leg/ankle.  Seemed to be running at full speed far as I could tell - as someone mentioned he was also in on some 11-11 as he had an int on tipped ball.

Side note - I happened to see him on Wed cross the street after practice from the locker rooms to the dorms - no socks and nothing on his ankles, walking normally no trace of any limp etc (thighs like tree trunks BTW)

Edited by stevewin

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I was at last two days at camp and yesterday noticed him in 1-1 drills.  Had one of the most impressive reps that I saw running step/step down the field with receiver and breaking up the ball.  Don't remember there being anything on his leg/ankle.  Seemed to be running at full speed far as I could tell - as someone mentioned he was also in on some 11-11 as he had an int on tipped ball.

Side note - I happened to see him on Wed cross the street after practice from the locker rooms to the dorms - no socks and nothing on his his ankles, walking normally no trace of any limp etc (thighs like tree trunks BTW)

Hope he looked both ways!  Barefoot in Rochester could be risky.  He's a great player, and we need him at 110% so, Matt..you can afford the best shoes...wear'em!

37 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Hope he looked both ways!  Barefoot in Rochester could be risky.  He's a great player, and we need him at 110% so, Matt..you can afford the best shoes...wear'em!

He had shoes - just no socks.  I'm not sure what type of shoes though - presumably high quality - but this is a man who sleeps on a mattress on the floor with no furniture after all...

If he's not 100%, he's close enough to be effective with no particular risk of reinjury.  If not 100% now, he should easily be so by the opener in the Meadowlands.  With another year of experience and improvement from Edmunds next to him, he should be even better.

I have to admit, I didn't expect this from him being drafted in the 5th round. His game in college was good, solid, and he was fast and liked to hit. I thought 5th round was right for him. But man o man, He's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Dude can play. Hopefully Vosean Joseph will be the next baller at LB that McD stole in the draft! 

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1