AB sued by his trainer for not paying (update - his chef is suing him now too)

10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can y’all now admit now that Beane has absolutely no intention of signing this dolt...Beane trolled every “insider” and the Steelers management by discussing AB. He’d never sign this doosh. 

He was doing due diligence. If the price had been right, he could easily have signed him. No way to prove it, but it's a very reasonable guess.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I dont think they got into actual numbers, but they likely didnt have to. If his agent or any rep said to them, Antonio wants his contract torn up, a substantial raise and forty million guaranteed (they settled on thirty) the Bills could have and would have said thanks but no thanks without ever getting serious into numbers.

Yeah that's what I think.  Rosenhaus said "this is what he's looking for" and they said "thanks but no thanks."

11 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I am so glad that the Bills don't have to deal with the drama that defines AB as a person.  For a guy that is an amazing talent, it is a sad commentary on him that people feel that the productivity that he brings to the team is not worth the trouble in dealing with him.  Pittsburgh was the clear winner in that divorce.

Yeah...and he is cheap too!

The Bills, despite knowing what a terrible and selfish, wanted AB despite all this talk of culture.  If AB was like “I can’t wait to play for the Bills and I think Allen is the next Big Ben and I’m excited to be here,” he would have gotten a giant contract.  If you believe anything else, you’re being delusional.  The same posters who laugh at him in the Raiders would his biggest defenders if he was on the Bills. 

and since I never wanted AB because he’s an idiot, I’m fine with not having him.  But kinda shows all the character and culture stuff goes out the window when you need to win.  

11 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's like getting advice from OJ on how to make a marriage work.

I’ve been out of the loop for a bit.  Did something happen with OJ?  He seemed so nice in Naked Gun.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The Bills, despite knowing what a terrible and selfish, wanted AB despite all this talk of culture.  If AB was like “I can’t wait to play for the Bills and I think Allen is the next Big Ben and I’m excited to be here,” he would have gotten a giant contract.  If you believe anything else, you’re being delusional.  The same posters who laugh at him in the Raiders would his biggest defenders if he was on the Bills. 

and since I never wanted AB because he’s an idiot, I’m fine with not having him.  But kinda shows all the character and culture stuff goes out the window when you need to win.  

Again it was a contract thing.  With little guaranteed money you can cut him if he becomes a problem. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean that’s being a lawyer.  You have to rid yourself of morals for money. 

Actually lawyers operate using the laws that are in place, put there by the people that the citizens of this country voted for.  That is how it really works by the way.  We, the you and me’s of this country who rarely participate in actual democracy that allow bad politicians to take office and install the laws that the lawyers use.  Yes it’s the individual citizens fault that we have crap politicians in the first place.  

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

I mean I know it's easy to hate on AB right now but nobody knows the scenario accept for AB and the company who's allegedly suing him. Being a Steeler as well as a Bills fan there was never an issue with AB up until the last few seasons with the contract which was normal and then the feud with Big Ben. I think Bills fans hate him because he snubbed the Bills rather than who he is as a person because if he did this as a Bills player half of the fans would be saying "Oh the trainer is a pos liar" or something along those lines imo, it's how we roll.

15 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

This dude is strange. Something tells me he's never really had someone put his ego in check. And if they've tried, he'd probably just take his ball and go home. 

WR's are divas.  But I think he started to go off the deep end when he did Dancing With The Stars.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

WR's are divas.  But I think he started to go off the deep end when he did Dancing With The Stars.

That's a good point on the Dancing with the Stars thing. Probably fed into his ego. I get it, he can be arrogant because he can back it up but he's made it pretty clear over the last few seasons that he doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself. Teammates or not, dude doesn't care. I can't wait until we're at midseason and he starts going ballistic because he isn't getting enough targets. And having Carr is probably gonna be difficult for him. Word on Carr is that he clams up and shuts down anytime negative criticism is thrown his way. It's either gonna be great for them or it's gonna be a complete disaster. 

• Like (+1) 1