AB sued by his trainer for not paying (update - his chef is suing him now too)

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can y’all now admit now that Beane has absolutely no intention of signing this dolt...Beane trolled every “insider” and the Steelers management by discussing AB. He’d never sign this doosh. 

He absolutely would have signed him.  Come on...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can y’all now admit now that Beane has absolutely no intention of signing this dolt...Beane trolled every “insider” and the Steelers management by discussing AB. He’d never sign this doosh. 

I am sure there are dooshes on this board who will tell you Beane made a big mistake signing him and would have offered him more than that WR in New Orleans is getting since they need an impact WR even more and why should owner keep the money?

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure there are dooshes on this board who will tell you Beane made a big mistake signing him and would have offered him more than that WR in New Orleans is getting since they need an impact WR even more and why should owner keep the money?

I agree. Beane is a responsible GM. Wouldn’t sign a dink like AB and certainly wouldn’t sign him for big money. Beane’s a smart cookie and jacked the price up and Mayock bit (despite AB claiming he didn’t want to play for Bflo). It never got that far. Well played Beaner.  

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

What did he win?

The GM game. Mayock lost. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Beane passed on AB.  This is old news.

"Whatever compensation the Bills would agree to give the Steelers was directly tied to whatever financial terms Brown was seeking. It stands to reason that the larger the payout for Brown, the lower the compensation the team would be willing to give in order to reduce the risk, and vice versa.

However, sources said the Bills were confident if they met his financial demand and were able to make the trade, Brown would have happily joined them."

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I agree. Beane is a responsible GM. Wouldn’t sign a dink like AB and certainly wouldn’t sign him for big money. Beane’s a smart cookie and jacked the price up and Mayock bit (despite AB claiming he didn’t want to play for Bflo). It never got that far. Well played Beaner.  

The GM game. Mayock lost. 

So Beane's only goal was to "jack up the price" another team would have to pay for AB?  lol

Then it looks like AB won.  I'm sure he sent Beane a thank you card.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

"Whatever compensation the Bills would agree to give the Steelers was directly tied to whatever financial terms Brown was seeking. It stands to reason that the larger the payout for Brown, the lower the compensation the team would be willing to give in order to reduce the risk, and vice versa.

However, sources said the Bills were confident if they met his financial demand and were able to make the trade, Brown would have happily joined them."

Yup.  IOW they didn't want to meet his financial demands.