Tasker is terrible

2 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

You heard the whole interview? Really. Because you really need to replay the “interview”. An interview is defined by a host asking a (national) guest questions. Tasker asked no questions, just talked over the guest with his takes. It boggles the mind the stupidity of the people on this board. Genius likes Tasker, better than  Murph, despite the “stammers”. Because after all, stammers are less important than talking over every guest on the show. Genius.

Steve Tasker is a ex athlete side kick on a radio show in a really small market. I personally like listening to him. He’s a Buffalo Bill through and through. He came to Buffalo to play ball and never left!! That counts for something in my book! Calm the F down it’s really not that big of a deal. If that’s the biggest problem you had today, you had a really good day?

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I am fascinated by the people who have no takes, other than to police the board to insure that a topic may or may have not been addressed at some point in the distant past. Like we all of time to scour the board to make sure some topic wasn’t covered before.

Scour and search are not cinnamons.  

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I loved him as a player but he is a historic mess on the Murphy show. He is incapable of asking a concise question, that is, a question that doesn’t include all of his long winded opinions on a topic. He has no idea about what it means to have a guest on the show. Today he had Daniel Jeremiah from NFL network on the show. Steve would not SHUTUP. Never asked a question, just gave his long winded opinion on everything. Talked longer than the guest. For not the first time. . Hey Steve, you have three hours there to give the listeners your takes, when you have a guest on, let them talk;  and shut the f up for a change.

Right,  Murphy. Very tough listen  

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I could really show my age and suggest the OP listen to Art Wander (The Tiny Tot of the Kilowatt) or Chuck Dickerson

Oops, I guess I just did. 

Where are the real Old timers...........Dick Rifenburg.

Isn’t the offseason basically over with the dawn of TC? With so much new material to discuss and start threads on, there’s enough time in the day to still poo-poo on Tasker? Really? As others have already more eloquently put it than I can, move on. And yes, he deserves to be in the Hall. There, I said it. Now that’s a recurring thread I can get on board with, OP. :thumbsup:

I can deal with Tasker. Murphy I can’t stand. He thinks he’s better than everyone because he’s on tv or radio. Have crossed paths with him a few times and he was always very rude for no reason. Have heard similar things from pretty much everyone that has met him.

The last time we saw him I was with someone that recently had major back surgery. We took them out to eat once they felt good enough. Murphy comes barreling out of the restaurant and bumped into him pretty hard. He’s in extreme pain up against the wall and Murphy just huffs and puffs and says can you believe these people. We say an excuse me would have been nice, he makes some annoyed noise and walks away. The guy is a POS

2 hours ago, shane nelson said:

Tasker.  Kyle or Eric Wood!!

Kyle AND Eric Wood

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

13 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I am fascinated by the people who have no takes, other than to police the board to insure that a topic may or may have not been addressed at some point in the distant past. Like we all of time to scour the board to make sure some topic wasn’t covered before.

Dear Sir or Madame, 

You appear to be a person  that doesn't post a lot or visit that often. 

There is a SEARCH FUNCTION.   Let it scour the boards for you.  

It's not Rocket Science