Tasker is terrible

I loved him as a player but he is a historic mess on the Murphy show. He is incapable of asking a concise question, that is, a question that doesn’t include all of his long winded opinions on a topic. He has no idea about what it means to have a guest on the show. Today he had Daniel Jeremiah from NFL network on the show. Steve would not SHUTUP. Never asked a question, just gave his long winded opinion on everything. Talked longer than the guest. For not the first time. . Hey Steve, you have three hours there to give the listeners your takes, when you have a guest on, let them talk;  and shut the f up for a change.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am fascinated by the people who have no takes, other than to police the board to insure that a topic may or may have not been addressed at some point in the distant past. Like we all of time to scour the board to make sure some topic wasn’t covered before.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I am fascinated by the people who have no takes, other than to police the board to insure that a topic may or may have not been addressed at some point in the distant past. Like we all of time to scour the board to make sure some topic wasn’t covered before.

well it is a pretty beat down topic, so there is that.

4 minutes ago, WIDE LEFT said:

search function worked much better then scouring the board 

:thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I think most of us have discussed this topic enough where we don’t have anything else to discussed 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

I heard whole interview. He stammers a little. I like him better than Murph. And the diva ex receiver that used to be on there. Good to have a glory days guy on there.

You heard the whole interview? Really. Because you really need to replay the “interview”. An interview is defined by a host asking a (national) guest questions. Tasker asked no questions, just talked over the guest with his takes. It boggles the mind the stupidity of the people on this board. Genius likes Tasker, better than  Murph, despite the “stammers”. Because after all, stammers are less important than talking over every guest on the show. Genius.

39 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I liked Donald Jones better. He also wasn’t a great broadcaster, but he’s young and could’ve used more time to develop his voice. Also, his takes were a lot more relevant to today’s game. 

Did he ever start up that podcast with Ruben Brown? It was going to be called Buffalo Soldiers and they were going to broadcast from an nyc bar

1 hour ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Your “take” is old and played out bro but go ahead and get defensive. Also, here’s a better solution to your problem, instead of pissing and moaning: turn the station.

You heard the whole interview? Really. Because you really need to replay the “interview”. An interview is defined by a host asking a (national) guest questions. Tasker asked no questions, just talked over the guest with his takes. It boggles the mind the stupidity of the people on this board. Genius likes Tasker, better than  Murph, despite the “stammers”. Because after all, stammers are less important than talking over every guest on the show. Genius.

Huh...and you didnt excersize your right to change the station? You may be lost in the black hole of no return. You may be a sheep already locked in the shearing crate. RUN!

Man, out on the field that guy was all heart. Watching him play back in the Glory days, that boy could ball, he played 10x's his size

Tasker earns a lifetime thumbs up from me, two thumbs ups. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah we’re the “stupid” ones. We’re the ones who can’t use the search function. Keep it up.