Tickets for New Era practice

Anybody know how to get tickets via a download? I mean, without having to drive to a supermarket somewhere to pick up a voucher. In other words,  utilizing 21st century technology to accomplish a simple task like getting a ticket to an event that will be about 50,000 people short of a sell out.

2 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Anybody know how to get tickets via a download? I mean, without having to drive to a supermarket somewhere to pick up a voucher. In other words,  utilizing 21st century technology to accomplish a simple task like getting a ticket to an event that will be about 50,000 people short of a sell out.

They are free, just get them online on Ticketmaster. Is that 21st century enough or do you need them dropped on your head by a drone, encased in a cloud 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are free, just get them online on Ticketmaster. Is that 21st century enough or do you need them dropped on your head by a drone, encased in a cloud 

Now why would wide check for tickets at TICKETmaster on his own when he could instead s*** up the board with low effort snark and have people do the work for him?

11 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Is this practice on tv?  I swear last year's was on tv...they even had some reporters in the end zone before practice hyping it up in a quasi pre-game show (I know Sal C. was one of them).  Did that happen or am I losing my mind?

I feel like they have been televised before