Andrew Luck excuse thread 2019

Ryan Grigson was his GM. It's as though he was drafted by Detroit with Matt Millen as GM. Grigson is singlehandedly responsible for the balsa wood OL that got Luck's shoulder mulched. Grigson is all the proof you need about the damage done by opioids to Irsay

On 8/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Andrew Luck is 53-33 as a starter with 4 playoff appearances in 6 seasons(I think). He's won at least one playoff game in 3/4 appearances. He's thrown for over 4000 yards in all but one FULL season and averaged over 30 TD'S/year. Also has 14 career rushing TD's.

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is supposed to mean.

Agreed.  He's elite and they have the best GM/HC combo in football so the system he plays in and the overall team talent and the personnel surrounding Luck have taken a huge leap forward.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Agreed.  He's elite and they have the best GM/HC combo in football so the system he plays in and the overall team talent and the personnel surrounding Luck have taken a huge leap forward.   

That's bold statement Cotton.  Best GM/HC combo with a one year coach.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:43 PM, JohnC said:

Did you write your post before or after you took your heroin shot? Weren't you warned about the perils of mixing in fentanyl? When in a stupor sometimes lucidity can be very elusive.  

....weren't there some TBD posters advocating trading for Luck, thinking we could get him "cheap" because of the recovery uncertainty about his injury (could be wrong)?....

On 8/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Andrew Luck is 53-33 as a starter with 4 playoff appearances in 6 seasons(I think). He's won at least one playoff game in 3/4 appearances. He's thrown for over 4000 yards in all but one FULL season and averaged over 30 TD'S/year. Also has 14 career rushing TD's.

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is supposed to mean.

I think it means rather than admit you were wrong, go on a bizarre multi-year crusade of strawman arguments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

FWIW   Walterfootball  predicts Colts win SB over Eagles.

Jacoby Brissett   is Luck's backup , so it's possible

Brissett will be a FA after this season, I just hope not to NE*

Also predicts Jets over Cardinals in 2020 season SB

Edited by ALF

41 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah, didn't think to check this thread as it wasn't on the first page.

Sorry to dump it in here.. wasn’t sure if the injury would end up a big deal or not but figured it would end up being discussed in here either way