Andrew Luck excuse thread 2019

49 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Andrew Luck is 53-33 as a starter with 4 playoff appearances in 6 seasons(I think). He's won at least one playoff game in 3/4 appearances. He's thrown for over 4000 yards in all but one FULL season and averaged over 30 TD'S/year. Also has 14 career rushing TD's.

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is supposed to mean.

It means the OP needs new spectacles.   

Andrew Luck is a stud.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Oh heck, this thread needs some “ Juice”

Cam Newton Career completion percentage:

Andrew Luck 

60.8?!?!?

because, you know, Luck is a much better QB 

?

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

1.1 percentage points over a career is not insignificant.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Oh heck, this thread needs some “ Juice”

Cam Newton Career completion percentage:

Andrew Luck 

60.8?!?!?

because, you know, Luck is a much better QB 

?

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Luck isn't usually a high completion passer and he does turn the ball over a lot.

But I think overall he's a QB you can win with. Even a Superbowl if you have the right team around him. I just don't think he's lived up to (or ever will) being the next Peyton Manning people were sure he would be. And that goes beyond just the injuries.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....this should grow legs....Chandler 81 is lurking...5, 4, 3.........

? 

No issue here. I love it! I’m no Luck fan. He’s strange as hell and speaks like he has a mouthful of Crayonz. I admired Peyton, but wish nothing but ill will on Irsay for stealing the 4mer Baltimore Colts and making them Indy’s Little Rainbow Ponies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Luck isn't usually a high completion passer and he does turn the ball over a lot.

But I think overall he's a QB you can win with. Even a Superbowl if you have the right team around him. I just don't think he's lived up to (or ever will) being the next Peyton Manning people were sure he would be. And that goes beyond just the injuries.

He wasn't billed as the next Manning.  He was reputed to be much more than that.

• Like (+1) 2

Anyone 'reputing' him to be "much more" than the next "Manning - I'm guessing Peyton, not Eli", was a moron.  Peyton, in my opinion, is/was the best QB to ever play the NFL game.  It was HOPED that Luck might achieve similar greatness, but that's such a lofty goal that even falling short can still put you in the Hall.

I wouldn't kick Luck out of my NFL bed, even now.  And I love me some Allen :)

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

where is that math equation for intelligent life when you need it???

(I keed, I keed)

I’m pretty proud I actually pulled off the math I did without having to ask my kid how to do it?

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

?

No issue here. I love it! I’m no Luck fan. He’s strange as hell and speaks like he has a mouthful of Crayonz. I admired Peyton, but wish nothing but ill will on Irsay for stealing the 4mer Baltimore Colts and making them Indy’s Little Rainbow Ponies.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He wasn't billed as the next Manning.  He was reputed to be much more than that.

Much more than a top 5 QB in NFL history? That's bogus.

14 hours ago, MJS said:

He's a very talented QB who didn't have the best coaching early on so he continued to make the same mistakes over and over, but he still was a QB who could lead his team.  He also had sketchy talent around him, especially on the OL.  Last year with Reich was his first with a top notch HC and better protection, and he blossomed.  Let's see how far he can go -- if his calf strain is simply that and not an Achilles injury

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

He's a very talented QB who didn't have the best coaching early on so he continued to make the same mistakes over and over, but he still was a QB who could lead his team.  He also had sketchy talent around him, especially on the OL.  Last year with Reich was his first with a top notch HC and better protection, and he blossomed.  Let's see how far he can go -- if his calf strain is simply that and not an Achilles injury

I actually like Luck a lot. He's a good player and an awesome person on and off the field. He may continue to blossom. We'll see.

• Like (+1) 1

I really wanted to suck for Luck coming out, then wanted Kuechly after I knew we weren't going to be able to get him... Thought he would be the GOAT. I'm thinking Allen is going to live up to what I expected from Luck. Definitely runs faster and better already and loved Luck's mobility coming out. Has a better arm than Luck, now just needs to get that accuracy a consistant thing and he will.

49 minutes ago, SoTier said:

That's it.  This is the excuse thread.  Good job.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1