Why the Bills Suck 2019

Pretty meh imo

only funny part 

Frank Gore and T.J. Yeldon were added to the backfield just in case LeSean McCoy gets hurt and/or charged with sending a hired goon—possibly Dodson?—to beat up an ex-girlfriend. In a rare flash of sanity, Antonio Brown nixed a trade here because he listened to his conscience

• Like (+1) 1

Fuse the best part of the 2018 Bills QB room together and it would still get easily outplayed by a suddenly overweight Colin Kaepernick.

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That peterman hype video is pretty much all they needed to put in the article for it to be funny.

That would have been 100x better, that video is hilarious. 

Edited by elroy16

These haven't been as good this year as in the past.  I remember gut wrenching laughter in the past...this year not so much.  However the user comment about JA's arm being slightly less accurate than a North Korean ballistic missile was pretty funny

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Just ok...was expecting better. Maybe these are only funny when it's about other teams? Or have the Bills reached some meta- irrelevancy zeitgeist where even WYTS satire is meh? wtf

I think this board is funnier

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Just ok...was expecting better. Maybe these are only funny when it's about other teams? Or have the Bills reached some meta- irrelevancy zeitgeist where even WYTS satire is meh? wtf

Trying to step aside, I really felt it was pretty mediocre laced with occasional spurts of just mean 

Deadspin is capable of better.  I was expecting better.  This read as though it were written by a couple of posters here whom I shall not name.

So yeah, I guess the Bills have reached meta-irrelevancy zeitgeist where even the satire is mediocre

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Trying to step aside, I really felt it was pretty mediocre laced with occasional spurts of just mean 

Deadspin is capable of better.  I was expecting better.  This read as though it were written by a couple of posters here whom I shall not name.

So yeah, I guess the Bills have reached meta-irrelevancy zeitgeist where even the satire is mediocre

Hopefully as the team improves so will the insults

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I agree, it was totally mailed in. I’m all for laughing at the team but they didn’t try very hard. And it’s like they have no idea about anything, considering they joked about Frazier getting canned ... ummm he’s the coordinator with the second ranked defense in the league. The other coordinator had the 31st ranked offense. At least get the insults right. 

39 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That peterman hype video is pretty much all they needed to put in the article for it to be funny.

Truly. I laughed at it when they posted it last year and it's even funnier now. "QB1" LOLOL the PR team did what they could.

Did not enjoy the read. Even the comments aren't as funny as they have been.

• Like (+1) 1

Once again, the comments are far funnier than the script.

‘Josh’s arm is slightly less accurate than a North Korean ballistic missile. He’ll be our poor man’s RGIII, always on the sideline in crutches or a walking boot, full of unfulfilled potential. It’s like the school valedictorian that gets paralyzed by a drunk driver the summer before starting medical school, except the Bills are the drunk driver.’

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

For a guy who does one for all 32 teams, these are incredibly well done. Drew Magary is an excellent writer. Sure, there's some predictability there, but the only thing more predictable is butt-hurt fans on this board crapping over it under the guise of lacking originality.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“That’s what happens to people when they arrive in Buffalo. They land at the airport, survey the frozen and windswept barrens, hear “Name” playing on a loop at the local wing joint, and instinctively want to flee.”

I have to admit this line got a laugh out of me. Drew does good work for having to cover all 32 teams.

...plus we crushed his Vikings last year. Might be a little bitter still lol