TBDAHOT #20! - TShirt Details

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sent PayPal to

guff_us@yahoo.com

for two shirts shipped to home address included in text. Thanks for doing this @Guffalo.  Go Bills!!! 

Got it

4 hours ago, eSJayDee said:

I sent a message/question to the email address a couple days ago.  Is it valid?  Haven't received a response yet.  Thanks.

I sent response Aug 1, regarding pickup/delivery, I made the change as requested

• Thank you (+1) 1

The following have paid as of 9:28 Pm 6/26

Name Size Qty Delivery
Jay Rubio XL 1 Pickup
Jay Rubio M 1 Pickup
Guffalo L 1 Pickup
Guffalo XL 1 Pickup
Mike In Illinois XXL 1 Pickup
ShortFunGy XL 1 Delivery
Just Jack XL 2 Pickup
No Huddle Kelly XL 1 Delivery
KO Bills XL 1 Delivery
Rockpile XL 1 Pickup
MrInfo L 2 Pickup
Over 29 Years L 1 Delivery
Over 29 Years XL 1 Delivery
LeviF91 L 1 Pickup
Artin RTP XXL 2 Delivery
Edited by Guffalo

26 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

I sent response Aug 1, regarding pickup/delivery, I made the change as requested

No, I inquired about email address to send Paypal to (you only mentioned Venmo).  As I've seen above, looks like it's the same for Paypal.  I will pay you $13 momentarily.  Thanks.

58 minutes ago, eSJayDee said:

No, I inquired about email address to send Paypal to (you only mentioned Venmo).  As I've seen above, looks like it's the same for Paypal.  I will pay you $13 momentarily.  Thanks.

Send mailing address please

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, my background must be showing through, I cannot for the life of me find this address. Guff, you got me blocked or something?

In the app, at the top right there's a button that looks like a pen, paper, and dollar sign.  Click on that and you can search by email instead of username.

Edit: if you still can't find it let me know (PM) and I'll send you his username. 

Edited by LeviF91

36 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

In the app, at the top right there's a button that looks like a pen, paper, and dollar sign.  Click on that and you can search by email instead of username.

Edit: if you still can't find it let me know (PM) and I'll send you his username. 

Got it..Thank You!

4 hours ago, Mr Info said:

@Guffalo - sent you my payment thru Venmo but you probably already know this.

I do not have the Venmo app, just used the web interface & easy to find guff email.

You used web interface cause you too old to be able to use a phone!

i say this as I sit at City Dogs with my readers on !

Edited by plenzmd1

4 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Why do you even have to find the email.  Just put it in exactly, don't make a mistake and it will go thru.  What I do.

Why I confirmed here that he got it.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why do you even have to find the email.  Just put it in exactly, don't make a mistake and it will go thru.  What I do.

Why I confirmed here that he got it.

Lenz was trying to use the "search people" feature rather than just using the pay direct.  He would have needed Guff's username or to search his real name to find it that way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Lenz was trying to use the "search people" feature rather than just using the pay direct.  He would have needed Guff's username or to search his real name to find it that way.

Translation:  Lenz is old.  Levi is young.  Levi showed Lenz the way.

• Like (+1) 1