TBDAHOT #20! - TShirt Details

Just now, Gugny said:

Would the differentiation be that the TBDAHOT is specific to the home opener vs. the TAILGATE being any home game in which TBDers congergate (in the same spot at Hammer's)?

If so ... I'd buy a TAILGATE one in a heartbeat.

Well the entire design centers around the 20th anniversary of one specific tailgate event, which has always been the home opener.

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

Well the entire design centers around the 20th anniversary of one specific tailgate event, which has always been the home opener.

I've been to a few TBDAHOTs and always tailgate with TBDers at Hammer's regardless of the week/game.  Although I won't be at this year's TBDAHOT, my vote would be to keep TBDAHOT in the logo, since it's specific to the yearly home opener event.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've been to a few TBDAHOTs and always tailgate with TBDers at Hammer's regardless of the week/game.  Although I won't be at this year's TBDAHOT, my vote would be to keep TBDAHOT in the logo, since it's specific to the yearly home opener event.

Interesting. I didn’t consider that an anniversary could be a season and not one specific game. 

10 minutes ago, SDS said:

Interesting. I didn’t consider that an anniversary could be a season and not one specific game. 

I normally only make it to one home game/year, so getting together with TBDers is an anniversary of sorts for me.  But I realize I'm likely in the minority.

13 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Lot of members can’t make the opener and love coming to meet up with other TBD members at Hammer’s Lot.  

I have your shirt order gug. Would your son like one? 

Please stop referencing me in irrelevant threads - as in every goddamn thread you comment in.  It's disrespectful to those originating threads and it's not funny.  Please stop.  It is not amusing to anyone, especially me.  Thanks.

Edited by Gugny

I believe I was the one that started using TBDAHOT since it was quicker to type the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate. With that said, I’d be okay with just using Tailgate instead of TBDAHOT. 

Also, most of the shirts over the years have had a date included, and/or the team the Bills played. 

Edited by Just Jack

11 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I believe I was the one that started using TBDAHOT since it was quicker to type the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate. With that said, I’d be okay with just using Tailgate instead of TBDAHOT. 

Also, most of the shirts over the years have had a date included, and/or the team the Bills played. 

What was the last shirt?  I think I got one about 5 years ago and it had an RCW logo.

Here is what we have so far

Name Size Qty Delivery

Jay Rubio XL 1 Pickup
Jay Rubio M 1 Pickup
Guffalo L 1 Pickup
Guffalo XL 1 Pickup
Plezmd1 2XL 4 Pickup
Chris in Rochester 2XL 1 Shipped
Fan in San Diego XL 2 Shipped
Mike In Illinois 2XL 1 Pickup
Es DeeJay XL 1 Shipped
Pete L 1 Shipped
Mead XL 1 Pickup
Mead 3XL 2 Pickup
Just Jack XL 2 Pickup
Boyst S 1 Pickup
Boyst L 1 Pickup
Seasons 1992 XL 1 Shipped
No Huddle Kelly XL 1 Shipped
KO Bills XL 1 Shipped
ShortfunGy L 1 Pickup
New Era XL 1 Shipped
Exiled in Illinois L 1 Shipped
Exiled in Illinois 3XL 1 Shipped
Exiled in Illinois XL 1 Shipped
Rockpile XL 1 Pickup
MrInfo L 2 Pickup
NWPABillsfan XL 1 Shipped
NWPABillsfan 2XL 1 Shipped
R.Rich 3XL 1 Pickup
R.Rich XL 1 Pickup
Over 29 Years L 1 Shipped
Over 29 Years XL 1 Shipped
Sandhill mike L 1 Shipped
LeviF91 L 1 Pickup
Artin RTP 2XL 2 Shipped
Ddaryl XL 1 Shipped
Bills_Fan XL 1 Shipped
DevilDog 3XL 1 Pickup
White Linen 2XL 1 Shipped
White Linen XL 1 Shipped
Edited by Guffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Gungy L 1 Pickup

I apologize for any confusion, but I didn't order a shirt and I will not even be there to pick anything up.  Whoever gave you this information was mistaken.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I apologize for any confusion, but I didn't order a shirt and I will not even be there to pick anything up.  Whoever gave you this information was mistaken.

Mead is buying you one...