Oline has me worried.

gjv001

2 hours ago, Socal-805 said:

+ 1

I agree 100 %.  Anypne who is not somewhat concerned at this point shoul dbe.  If the Bills have to start the season with EITHER Bodine or Groy at C, watch out.  I am not 

sure who is worse, but there was plenty of analysis and grading of these guys even going back a year to show they were probably the worst Centers in the league.

This was a major rebiuld of the O-line, and if it fails, it might be very bad for Allan and this Team, and McBean.

I may be wrong (again) but is Groy even on the roster?

that, and counting Bodine we have three guys that can play center, not counting Morse. Me thinks you’re working yourself up a bit much at this point, just sayin...

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

that, and counting Bodine we have three guys that can play center, not counting Morse. Me thinks you’re working yourself up a bit much at this point, just sayin...

Go Bills!!!

No, Ryan Groy signed with the Saints back in May, he's there fighting it out for a spot as their backup interior linemen.

Sooooo No he won't be on the Bills 53 man roster lol 

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I fully expect the OL to have its growing pains especially in pass protection......

THAT IS WHY YOU RUN THE BALL until the OL has jelled.

Were fine

Which sounds like a sound plan, until you take into account the fact that our Week 1 match up is against a hell of a stout front with the Jets under new management with Greg Williams.  That Jets D is no joke, they added a lot of talent over there just like we have.  If you expect to open up with a 60-40 run to pass and be successful against the jets and a shaky O-Line think again.

This line MUST be gelled and ready to roll by week 1 or we're in for a VERY hard first game. 

4 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

The only concern should be Morse’s concussion, other than that, I don’t really read too much but into preseason practices.

Agree, this should be our only slight concern.  We have depth at the oline. Hopefully Mitch can get thru protocol. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MR8 said:

No, Ryan Groy signed with the Saints back in May, he's there fighting it out for a spot as their backup interior linemen.

That’s what I thought ? I was failing at easing a fellow fans angst about the center position, lol.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

If this O-line has you worried, it is a wonder that you survived last year.

If he is that concerned about the O line, how does he feel about Allen?

That's a much bigger concern.

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

If they weren't too shabby last year, explain why the starting line will have 4 new faces.

Actually it will be five new faces if you include offensive (and that is not a misspelling) line coach. I thought he was a bad hire from beginning and coach McD dumped a good one to get his buddy.

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Bills attempt at rebuilding the OL........

Image result for this has been an epic fail gif

Not sure what your home video has to do with Bills OL. Next time wear a helmet and never post again when concussed.

55 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Been hanging around the Billievers Forums... but TBD needed an injection of football knowledge, so I figured I'd oblige... 

But you have given any you tease.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

True. Guard is addressable if Spain isn’t available. 

Concusion with Morse was a worry from day 1, just sucks for him it’s already cropped up from the first padded practice. Fourth documented concussion.  

Not documented concussion, documented concussion symptoms but we have not heard he actually had one or this is precautionary.

39 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

He is on Saints' roster.

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/players-roster/ryan-groy/

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

But you have given any you tease.

Sorry, I'll step up my game... 

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Really? I feel better about Allen than I have felt about any Bills QB since Kelly.  (I will admit the bar was pretty low)

I don't feel like "we're home!" on this kid, but I am more comfortable with where he is and where he has the potential to go than I have been since we had Drew DeadSlooooow here... I mean Drew was already ancient when he got here, but you knew what you were going to get, and things looked very up...

Since him, it's been a cavalcade of bad to worse... question marks and piles of dog feces... 

But Allen brings a hell of a skill set, upside, great presence on and off the field, and I think there is reason for optimism... he could ***** the bed and all that will go away, but right now I think things look up for the first time in a VERY long time... 

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Already handled this chief:

42 minutes ago, MR8 said:

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Not sure what your home video has to do with Bills OL. Next time wear a helmet and never post again when concussed.

Mitch Morse sent me this. Blame him. He's really concussed. 

P.S. - Learn to recognize sarcasm. :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

"Football knowledge."

Right.

Are you gonna be at the Dolphins or Cinci game?

I will most likely be at both actually.  The only ones I know I cannot attend are the last preseason game and the Ravens game.