Oline has me worried.

gjv001

They'll decide on their starting 5 before the last preseason game and give them time to play together against MIN. From there, it's all up to those guys how quickly they can bond. I'm a bit concerned for Ford, but no need to panic this soon. I really want to see us dominate the run game on both sides of the ball. Oliver will take our run D up a notch with lots of TFL.

3 hours ago, MR8 said:

No, Ryan Groy signed with the Saints back in May, he's there fighting it out for a spot as their backup interior linemen.

Sooooo No he won't be on the Bills 53 man roster lol 

Which sounds like a sound plan, until you take into account the fact that our Week 1 match up is against a hell of a stout front with the Jets under new management with Greg Williams.  That Jets D is no joke, they added a lot of talent over there just like we have.  If you expect to open up with a 60-40 run to pass and be successful against the jets and a shaky O-Line think again.

This line MUST be gelled and ready to roll by week 1 or we're in for a VERY hard first game. 

Our D is no chopped liver......I am fully prepared to win a 7 to 3 game in week 1

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Relax guys. Mitch has a solid 6 weeks to get back from this concussion. He will be good in a few weeks. Watch the o-line get better. 

mitch is plenty smart enough to know what the plays are. Bills really need to find the back up.
Bodine already showed he is not it when Oliver knocked him back into Allen.

that what used to allow on game day.
 he will be cut imo.

Long maybe as back up ?

but they need to shift guys around now.

i think we may have already seen the starting line on day one of practice.

Perhaps Ford is relegated to bu to start the season though ?

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Our D is no chopped liver......I am fully prepared to win a 7 to 3 game in week 1

i am cool with that as well.

Look forward to watching both  Lines develop during the season.

love watching the big uglies churn some turf !

• Like (+1) 1

I am very concerned we are going to pick near the bottom of the draft this next year.  Maybe even the bottom.?

In other words @Heitz I think we are going to be a contender this year.  I'm not concerned about anything at this point.  

I believe there is a dropoff from Morse to the next man up but even then this Oline and team are far superior to last year.  I think the thing a lot of people are missing is how the hell we ever won 6 games with that roster.

I think we are going to start hot, make everybody worry in the middle and then finish the season very strong.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

22 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not documented concussion, documented concussion symptoms but we have not heard he actually had one or this is precautionary.

Speak for yourself. I belive Sal over a marginal frozen concentrate beverage... 

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/07/31/mitch-morse-buffalo-bills-center-sidelined-concussion-training-camp-st-john-fisher/1876531001/