Bills at Giants Regular Season 1990 Highlights

On 8/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, Mike In Illinois said:

I've filled up my YouTube with lots of users with old Buffalo Bills/NFl content. Here's a few (be sure to click on 'Videos' to see their whole library)...

Andy Provin - To me, the most comprehensive Buffalo Bills video content you'll find: Games, highlight films, compilation videos (Obscure Bills QBs who threw a TD and video of the throw(s), for example). 

John-Paul Müller - Buffalo Bills Late-80s through 2002 (not every year but a lot of the Bills heyday).

FRANTHESCRAM - Name suggests a Vikings fan, but a TON of old NFL GOTWs and other shows.

jstube36 - More great content (TWIPF with Summerall and Brookshire), plus late-40s/early-50s content.

Comrade Dobler - Classic Cleveland Browns content.

Randy Fast - Lots of Bud Grant-era Vikings videos.

Grey Beard - Even more classic stuff.

And, if you need your fix of NFL Films music (and you think Sam Spence was the only one who created great scores for the films), then Dave Volsky is your hookup. He has developed several playlists of the music that you can click on and enjoy for hours. I've taken a several of them and converted to MP3 and have on a thumb drive I'll bring with me to the Home Opener.

Dave even creates his own compilations and re-imagines long-lost videos that only have an audio track.

I have many more but that's a good starter to satisfy a classic NFL fan's needs.

Gold!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/1/2019 at 5:56 AM, RiotAct said:

those on-screen graphics are hilariously bad (by today’s standards)

Yes, but I miss them.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:27 PM, gomper said:

I often have wondered what SB25 may have been if Parcells and Belichick didn't get such a real time look at the Bills just weeks before they played for the championship. 

On 8/1/2019 at 8:35 PM, Doc Brown said:

Was about to post this.  Pry the worst thing that could've happened is giving Belichick a second crack at our offense.

And yet, the Bills lost by a missed field goal. It wasn't a blow out.

Definitely a pre curser to the SB game a lot of missed plays by the D that allowed the Giants to stay on the field but in the end of this one the Bills came out victorious !!

Man i forgot all the great players there were on those 2 teams LT , Bruce, Carson, Talley, Meget, BB, & on & on a lot of really good players & on both teams !! 

Watched the entire thing again good times to be a Bills fan back in those days !! I think we may have some good things brewing in B/Lo & i don't mean Genny screamers !!

On 8/1/2019 at 8:11 AM, Tisker A Tasker said:

They really are, but you know what? Nobody cared.  I've never had more fun watching football than I did back then.

It was fun to watch. I counted down til Sunday and expected the Bills to win.

• Thank you (+1) 1