There is a football game tonight ...!

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will you watch?

Denver vs Atlanta 8pm HOF Game from Canton, OH!

... I won’t be watching unless it’s simulcast on NFLN. Our local NBC affiliate is blocked out due to DTV dispute :(

Fighting Flaccos vs the Julio-less

I will watch maybe the 1st QTR or half before I switch it off 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I might watch a quarter at most.  We’ll see how Flacco and Garroppolo.

Garroppolo ??? 

Did I miss something?  

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I need to do this, but won’t have time probably before the game. I also want DTV to send me one for free, but haven’t had time to call. 

I havent had nbc for about a month and this is the first time I’ve cared.

I’m in the same boat.  Got to get that antenna or at least try to plug in the coAx into the back of the tv and see what happens 

Qadree Ollison for Atlanta is one reason to watch.  He has a good chance to stick with the Falcons and I do like to follow the progress of guys with a 716 connection.  Steven Carlson with the Browns, Jake Dolegala with the Bengals, Kelly with the Colts and all the UB guys give me an extra reason to watch many of these preseason games.  I still check on Namaan Roosevelt in the CFL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will you watch?

... I won’t be watching unless it’s simulcast on NFLN. Our local NBC affiliate is blocked out due to DTV dispute :(

I almost feel an obligation to watch. :lol: Seriously though, I will probably watch the first quarter just to say I have seen football on TV and then do something else. We just bought a house and I have a lot of things to get done before we move into it in about 3 weeks. I am not going to waste too much time, but will tune in early for a few. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I almost feel an obligation to watch. :lol: Seriously though, I will probably watch the first quarter just to say I have seen football on TV and then do something else. We just bought a house and I have a lot of things to get done before we move into it in about 3 weeks. I am not going to waste too much time, but will tune in early for a few. 

It’s always terrible football. But it’s football, and I assume a lot of people who are on this board are like me in that football cant return soon enough. But like you I will watch early (if I can acquire an antennae) and then probably move on.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I need to do this, but won’t have time probably before the game. I also want DTV to send me one for free, but haven’t had time to call. 

Me too but its getting kind of ridiculous now.

55 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I will watch the entire game looking for talent that could be waived.

Its better then watching the PRO-BOWL which is a HUGE waste of time.

Absolutely. These guys are going to play HARD tonight. They are all fighting for a roster spot and being given a rare opportunity to play for an extended time. Usually in the pre-season playing time is hard to come by for many of these bubble guys. 

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will you watch?

Nope I wont.  I am refusing to watch any NFL game that is NOT the Bills.

22 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

I hate Thursday night football. HOF game, Season kickoff game, regular season game. Doesn't matter its terrible. Go back to Sunday and Monday night ONLY. You hear me NFL?!

Terrible NFL football > No NFL football 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

I hate Thursday night football. HOF game, Season kickoff game, regular season game. Doesn't matter its terrible. Go back to Sunday and Monday night ONLY. You hear me NFL?!

I (and probably the NFL) would prefer if football was every night. I would watch a game every night. The NFL season is nirvana where I get nfl Sunday, Monday, Thursday and college Friday and Saturday. Only “dry” days for me are Tuesday and Wednesday. 

I will likely not watch, pre-season is such garbage.

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Terrible NFL football > No NFL football 

You would think, but that wears off very quickly when watching pre-season games.

Edited by AllensBigBalls
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, AllensBigBalls said:

I will likely not watch, pre-season is such garbage.

You would think, but that wears off very quickly in pre-season games.

Not for me, I like to have a game on in the background while i do other things even if I’m not sitting there watching it. It can be any game. Blame my dad, who always had a football game on while I was growing up. 

Btw I sucked it up and went to Walmart and bought  an antennae. Football junkie, I am.

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same here, British Open was on 702 only other thing I wanted to see

48 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yeah, kidney stones can be very painful 

fetal position painful. 

Puke ? you guts out painful ? 

As soon as it is passed he can go back to coaching only takes a few hours to pass. The hospital knows when I go in there it's a shot of morphine and just wait out the battle. Once it is over I get shipped out with some painkillers. 

• Like (+1) 1