There is a football game tonight ...!

Will you watch?

Denver vs Atlanta 8pm HOF Game from Canton, OH!

... I won’t be watching unless it’s simulcast on NFLN. Our local NBC affiliate is blocked out due to DTV dispute :(

Fighting Flaccos vs the Julio-less

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will you watch?

Denver vs Atlanta 8pm HOF Game from Canton, OH!

... I won’t be watching unless it’s simulcast on NFLN. Our local NBC affiliate is blocked out due to DTV dispute :(

Fighting Flaccos vs the Julio-less

Pick up a $10 antenna from Target. Problem solved

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Pick up a $10 antenna from Target. Problem solved

I need to do this, but won’t have time probably before the game. I also want DTV to send me one for free, but haven’t had time to call. 

I havent had nbc for about a month and this is the first time I’ve cared.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I need to do this, but won’t have time probably before the game. I also want DTV to send me one for free, but haven’t had time to call. 

That's what I did. I dropped Directv and switched to Sling. Sling doesn't have the local channels. I picked up a $10 antenna, I'm good to go

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You might be surprised how good the picture quality is with a decent antennae. You get the full HD signal instead of the compressed signal (going by my past DTV history).

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, jabu said:

You might be surprised how good the picture quality is with a decent antennae. You get the full HD signal instead of the compressed signal (going by my past DTV history).

I know, i really need to get on this. Thought it would be resolved already, but wishful thinking. I read some of the antennae thread. I’m not good with that stuff. 

AT&T dropped NFLN. I would watch, but I doubt I’m interested enough to switch over to the DTV feed. It takes maybe 90 seconds to turn on and switch over. THAT tells you how interested I am. 

Two boring teams really.  Flacco not playing.  Hogan starting and then I guess watching Drew Lock is about as exciting as it gets for the Broncos.  We'll see how Noah Fant looks.  There's nobody on the Falcons that really interests me as they had a quiet offseason.  

7 hours ago, jabu said:

right. many would be surprised at how much better the OTA picture is.

Preseason football is terrible, and this first game, the 5th for these teams, is the worst preseason game of the year which makes it the worst of the worst, and, yet, like a moth to the fire, I wouldn't miss it. Football is almost finally back.

You know you're a football addict when you set your DVR to record the HOF game! I think I need counseling.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1