Bills Training Camp Day 6 - 7/31

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That's not actually true. ;)

Is there a person on this board who doesn't like Tre White? What a combination of talent, work ethic, production, attitude, and pure fun.

Actually he is kind of correct.  If you love what you it's not really "work" 

Here is an example of the quote 

“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life,” Confucius once said. If this is true, one of America's giants of jazz, trumpeter/scat singer Louis “Satchmo” Armstrong never worked a day in his 40-year musical career.

I'm really enjoying all the input posted for training camp Props 2BD posters top to bottom. This is as close as many of we transplants all around the country will get to Pittsford

#kindahomesickactually

#GOBILLS

• Like (+1) 5

57 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Like I said the other day.  Allen's great days are being overblown.  He needs to be quicker with progressions.

Well on the days I have been to camp he has been quicker with good reads.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

It's sounding like with the pads on Oliver is shining more, the opposite of an "OTA/shorts all-star" that disappears with pads on.

If he's a monster out there we're easily in contention for best defense

• Like (+1) 1

Can’t get a handle on the Oliver Feliciano scuffle. Sounds like Oliver Started it, but I’m sure something would have prompted it- maybe a flagrant hold? 

Either way, Oliver needs to be a monster in play, and a kitten out of play. No unnecessary roughness plays please. 

Watched the interview with John Brown on OBL.  What a nice guy and humble . They asked how did he get the nickname  smokey. He said his grandfather gave him that name when he was born  because he was dark,   now that is humble .  I'll be rooting for him big time.

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can’t get a handle on the Oliver Feliciano scuffle. Sounds like Oliver Started it, but I’m sure something would have prompted it- maybe a flagrant hold? 

Either way, Oliver needs to be a monster in play, and a kitten out of play. No unnecessary roughness plays please. 

Yep , Oliver does not like holding 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Shouldn’t he be more upset with the olineman? 

It's probably more the fact that Oliver should know better and let up if the O-lineman he is bull rushing is about to roll up the QB.  Probably an awareness issue that McD was mad at.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Except for the fact that his signature bomb for a TD last year to Robert Foster "would have been sacked otherwise" too, especially in a practice setting from a reporter's eyes.

Exactly, he is like Big Ben. He can hang in there and make the throw even though it looks like a sack.

• Like (+1) 1