Bills Training Camp Day 6 - 7/31

Is it wrong for me to like the fact that Josh throws a couple of picks?  I mean, the Bills' D is pretty good and he has to learn what he can and can't get away with.  That's what practice is for.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Is it wrong for me to like the fact that Josh throws a couple of picks?  I mean, the Bills' D is pretty good and he has to learn what he can and can't get away with.  That's what practice is for.

Defensively if we want to be able to deal with the likes of Brady they better be able to give Allen some rough days

Edited by CNY315

9 minutes ago, eball said:

Look, we knew that he was going to throw X number of picks this year, including pre-season and even practice. It's inevitable, even Brady throws X number of picks. So every one he throws now is actually one less than he is likely to throw when the real games start. This is a huge win for Josh, the Bills and us right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Like I said the other day.  Allen's great days are being overblown.  He needs to be quicker with progressions.

Except for the fact that his signature bomb for a TD last year to Robert Foster "would have been sacked otherwise" too, especially in a practice setting from a reporter's eyes.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2