Mitch Morse in concussion protocol

2 minutes ago, AllensBigBalls said:

What would be the positive spin on this I wonder?  Signing an injury prone player and he gets hurt on the 4th day in camp with an injury related to the injury prone concerns. This is almost as bad as Holcomb slipping on the mat, then later falling in the shower and whacking his head then having to retire.  Can't help but feel like this player is damaged goods, and may never be able to be counted upon to be available.  This is very bad news, not to be swept under the rug IMO.

Kelly Holcomb, gone too soon. Probably the craziest way to lose a QB lol.

4 minutes ago, AllensBigBalls said:

What would be the positive spin on this I wonder?  Signing an injury prone player and he gets hurt on the 4th day in camp with an injury related to the injury prone concerns. This is almost as bad as Holcomb slipping on the mat, then later falling in the shower and whacking his head then having to retire.  Can't help but feel like this player is damaged goods, and may never be able to be counted upon to be available.  This is very bad news, not to be swept under the rug IMO.

I know, right? I'm just over here clutching my pearls. Don't worry about me.

I actually know a therapist that "cures", well, solves concussions, quickly and pretty much permanently. He has worked with many NHL players... and me! Because of legalities, therapists and order in-fighting, he sadly can't be too public, even though he was featured a few years ago in NHL.com, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia newspapers, as well as some Quebec major TV networks. I sure wished the Bills would give him a try! But their own team therapists might see him as a threat, which is dumb, since he does NOT want to be exclusive to a pro team.

18 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Me too. Please forgive my earlier harshness.

never, ever apologize to @Augie, he invites and deserves the harshness

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep.

They went 0 for last offseason with FA signings and Kroft and Morse are picking up right where they left off. 

you smoking again? Star was a beast in the middle last, did exactly what is job called for. And Trent balled out in Minnesota , was staring to really come back to form, had a great game in Houston, and then they left him in for garbage time in Indy when he got hurt..

17 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It feels like almost every signing in the last two years was either coming off of a major injury or has a history of injuries.

2018 -- one (Murphy)

2019 -- two (Kroft, Morse)

Yeah, sounds about right.  Look, there's no way to positively spin Morse having another concussion but you guys go off the deep end waaaay too quickly.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If Morse retires before the season, he will be the 5th player under Beane to abruptly retire.

Edited by Gugny
I had "When." I replaced it with "If." You got a problem with that????
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, AllensBigBalls said:

Except Kevin Kolb slipped on a mat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2