Mitch Morse in concussion protocol

36 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Keep that red jersey in until wk1 please 

He is going to need to get into game shape and prove he can take a slap.... No way he doesn't practice till week 1 IMO.. He will be in practice after Friday IMO.. Yes we will ALL be holding our breathes and crossing our fingers, maybe sacrificing a few chickens to our god.. Whatever we need to make sure the mans mojo is working.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

First padded practice. Didn’t notice symptoms until a later point in time a day or two later 

See that we have a protocol too

Keep that red jersey in until wk1 please 

as long as he a and Josh have the cadence down? yes.

protect the asset and let the  feliciano and long get reps.. just in case y'know ....

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

He is going to need to get into game shape and prove he can take a slap.... No way he doesn't practice till week 1 IMO.. He will be in practice after Friday IMO.. Yes we will ALL be holding our breathes and crossing our fingers, maybe sacrificing a few chickens to our god.. Whatever we need to make sure the mans mojo is working.

Does sleep number make a helmet? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Glad it looks like Morse is going to be back shortly.

I would imagine Bates will continue to get reps to see if he can be a nice Plan B. The Bills have to be concerned about Morse's ability to play a full season given his history and him missing a month after one contact practice.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

Glad it looks like Morse is going to be back shortly.

I would imagine Bates will continue to get reps to see if he can be a nice Plan B. The Bills have to be concerned about Morse's ability to play a full season given his history and him missing a month after one contact practice.

I'd like to see Bates get the start in game 3.  Not sure Josh would though.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

CALL OFF THE RETIREMENT PARTY, BOYS!!!

:lol:

I'm -very- concerned about those who were very concerned.

Will you be concerned when (not if) Morse gets his next concussion and is out for six weeks?

I wonder if the NFL will let him wear the red jersey for regular season games.

• Like (+1) 1

Obviously he'll be released from protocol soon.  The red jersey will remain on him until the Jets game. The problem is with Mitch we're all walking on egg shells. Other teams know one good slap to the helmet might retire him.  If anyone in the NFL deserves a special "Kelso" helmet its Morse, not AB. He's not playing a full season, in fact if he plays 8 games it will be a miracle.