Mitch Morse in concussion protocol

I think, if he totally healed for a couple days before, I would between two series and a quarter in the third preseason game. I'm not against him not playing at all, but I would like the game-style timing with Josh and fellow OL against a foreign defense. I'm not worried about him getting ready for the hitting.

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think, if he totally healed for a couple days before, I would between two series and a quarter in the third preseason game. I'm not against him not playing at all, but I would like the game-style timing with Josh and fellow OL against a foreign defense. I'm not worried about him getting ready for the hitting.

He won't ever be totally healed. Concussion damage is cumulative. 

3 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

He won't ever be totally healed. Concussion damage is cumulative. 

That's my biggest worry...

If he got a concussion from routine line drills in camp against his teammates there is no way he is making it through this season, especially if it gets easier and easier to suffer a concussion once you've had a few. 

9 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Some rook looking to make the team and a name for himself probably did it. 

37 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

how did he get injured in camp? Does anyone know?

First padded practice. Didn’t notice symptoms until a later point in time a day or two later 

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

We’re now at the point of the thread where those on page 30 repeat what was said on page 2... ?

See that we have a protocol too

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Keep that red jersey in until wk1 please 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood