Mitch Morse in concussion protocol

On 7/31/2019 at 9:27 AM, Elite Poster said:

4th in 5 years...yikes..

Yah but this was just practice WTH is he going to be like when the real beating inside starts ? Good thing they got a couple others that have done the job before cause it looks like they may need them !! 

11 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Where did you grow up?  When I was 15 in Queens, the school actually sponsored a full contact flag football league on cement, with no pads, helmets, or protection of any kind. This in freezing cold winters. They let us warm up at halftime in the locker room.

I must admit that I loved it but looking back, it was crazy.

I grew up in Liverpool, a suburb of Syracuse.

Paradis was signed for less money and had less of a long term injury concern.  Granted he is two years older and was coming off fibula fracture.  Many on here wanted Paradis over Morse.  I was a bit shocked he lasted in FA as long as he did so maybe he is not as well respected league wide. 

Only time will tell if Beane made the right move

On 7/31/2019 at 3:46 PM, MJS said:

Dude, you're hearing about players all over the league who have significant injuries and will miss significant regular season time. Nobody for the Bills is in that boat.

Thanks, "dude". Hate that term describing people. Seventy six years old and not a "dude".

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/4/2019 at 11:31 PM, Gugny said:

We didn't really send a man to the moon.

Even if we find Alan Shepard's golf ball and bring it to you?

Scratch that. no can do given new USGA 3 minute search rule in effect.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/4/2019 at 11:47 PM, iinii said:

A better helmet is part of the problem. The  better the helmet the harder players hit. The more they feel protected the faster they play. 

Yup! Go back to leather helmets without faceguards players will think twice about how hard they hit and where.