Ready to explode

TBBills Fan

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

This a dog kickin' situation, someone wronged you now you want to take it out on someone else ?

Got a dog.....it be easier.

If you kick your dog, I hope it bites your bloody leg off.

11 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Why are you ready to explode?  I’ll hang up and listen to your response.

exactly.   

He could be asking us to treat brain injury when he all he has is a splinter 

56 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

[embedded video] 

dude ... that was horrible.  

BUT as a consolation to this pain 

the video after was better 

13 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

I am absolutely ***** ready to explode. 

With that said, anyone have any good remedies to calm the storm within that have worked?

This thread is a major disappointment.  Hurry up and give us some background before it gets shut down.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly told the last girl I was with that don't get too comfortable....it's been a little while so my gun's trigger is sensitive.  But don't worry, I can reload.

Use the Something about Mary remedy.

take care of the business first and she can use it as a hair gel 

21 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

I am absolutely ***** ready to explode. 

With that said, anyone have any good remedies to calm the storm within that have worked?

Genuinely thought you were talking about an impending bout of diarrhea but were constipated.

:lol:

Then saw the various suggestions and I was like "oh, he means stress, rage, anger type stuff."

Do something that is absolutely physically exhausting.  Like chop wood as fast as you possibly can until you are so out of breath you can't pick up the ax.  Or anything else like that.  

sorry. I'm here.  Strippers released the tension yesterday. Lmao

man between work and a girl I let move in a year ago I am beyond frustrated at my inability to correct or change the situation and in moments of tension or extreme stress I need a good positive outlet to release it.  I can't seem to find it or pick poor ways to alleviate it

30 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

sorry. I'm here.  Strippers released the tension yesterday. Lmao

man between work and a girl I let move in a year ago I am beyond frustrated at my inability to correct or change the situation and in moments of tension or extreme stress I need a good positive outlet to release it.  I can't seem to find it or pick poor ways to alleviate it

That's very rare. On occasion they will do that if you have a lot of cocaine or if you are rich.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy