Newly signed offensive lineman guard Isaac Asiata retires

He wasn’t on the practice field Tuesday at St. John Fisher. In most cases when a player isn’t in attendance it typically due to an injury or excused absence. For G Isaac Asiata it was for a much different reason.

Asiata has decided to retire at just 26-years old.

Bills lineman Isaac Asiata during training camp on Saturday. (Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News)

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-guard-isaac-asiata-retires

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Good - they’re running a serious camp.

...damn right...even Waste Management won't give 'em a ride home......

Just now, Azucho98 said:

If Vontae was his agent, he would have waited until half time of the first pre-season game.

...thought he changed his ways an "advance notice" was the proper protocol?...just askin'............

10 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

He probably saw he had no chance of making the team and pulled the plug. Smart move. Why put yourself through the hell of TC when you know there is no chance.

...retire at 26?....seriously?....I'm 40 years older and still work EVERY day....told my kids, "I'll probably expire before I retire"....sure hope this kid has a plan in place so he does not become "police blotter material"....wow.........

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...retire at 26?....seriously?....I'm 40 years older and still work EVERY day....told my kids, "I'll probably expire before I retire"....sure hope this kid has a plan in place so he does not become "police blotter material"....wow.........

The younger you retire the better. 

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Oldie, I’m sure he realizes he has to work.