Bill's on moving the chain's Sirius xm

When will the NFLN or other mainstays ESPN / CBS be at camp.

I've tired to watch NFLN for the last few days and all you see are the same who gives-a-***** teams 

Denver and Atlanta I can see  because of the game in 3 days time.    Screw the Putrids, Raiders, Packers, Browns, Rams etc 

Wonder why they would show up at camp on an off day? Unless they've been there for several days already. Probably just hear some player/coach interviews but they won't be giving any detailed analysis without having watched camp at all. I like Kirwan tho

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Wonder why they would show up at camp on an off day? Unless they've been there for several days already. Probably just hear some player/coach interviews but they won't be giving any detailed analysis without having watched camp at all. I like Kirwan tho

There is camp today. Just not open to the public. (Media is allowed.) But practice ends at around 11am. What is there to report on and who's there from 3-7 to talk to?

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is camp today. Just not open to the public. (Media is allowed.) But practice ends at around 11am. What is there to report on and who's there from 3-7 to talk to?

They watch practice and conduct their interviews during/after...what you're listening to from 3-7 is a mixture of live commentary and recorded interviews.

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Weird. According to the Bill's home page camp schedule, there was no practice yesterday or today. Resumes tmro at 9:45 am

No practice yesterday, closed to the public today. I agree @eball, Kirwan is much better. 

Caution: PK is a ‘Darnold Guy’ and a ‘wait and see Allen Guy’. For those unfamiliar with them, see if you can notice this in what he says.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

That works....commercials are bad enough when you pay for the station but they run  the same ones constantly.

Yes, drives me nuts! (Pun intended) They all seem to target dumb, ignorant sports fans. ‘Need Money’, ‘Blue pills’, ‘Insurance for Dummies’. However, sometimes the podcasts don’t last an entire show..

Was on Twitter last night , can't recover tweet right now but it was a national football media guy. Said Bills have deepest OL he has seen , 11 options , continued raving about their talent and depth . Thinks we are at least legit WC contenders. Interested what these guys think. I feel the national media is going to be shocked at our talent and depth.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't mind miller.  it's charlie weis in the morning that i can't stand.  he makes me want to fall asleep. 

I can't believe Miller is on the radio with that mush mouth of his.  Seriously, it's one of the worst on-air voices I've ever heard.  You've heard the phrase "he's got a face for radio?"  I think Miller has a voice for mutes.

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't mind miller.  it's charlie weis in the morning that i can't stand.  he makes me want to fall asleep. 

You mean Jabba the Hutt?  The snorting, breathing, name-dropping is annoying for sure.  And I'm sick of hearing about the Jersey shore.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

Completely Agree! He’s an idiot, incapable of forming a thought and putting it into words, has a terrible speech impediment and is a Patriot and NJ homer. Classic obnoxious NJ type.

I can’t stand him! 

He alone makes me switch to the Blues Chnl in the a.m..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Completely Agree! He’s an idiot, incapable of forming a thought and putting it into words, has a terrible speech impediment and is a Patriot and NJ homer. Classic obnoxious NJ type.

I can’t stand him! 

He alone makes me switch to the Blues Chnl in the a.m..

I feel like his co-hosts are completely annoyed by him as well but are obligated to defer because he is the "great" Coach Weis.

FWIW, he has actually been pretty bullish on the Bills and likes what they did this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, eball said:

I feel like his co-hosts are completely annoyed by him as well but are obligated to defer because he is the "great" Coach Weis.

FWIW, he has actually been pretty bullish on the Bills and likes what they did this offseason.

It comes across, doesn’t it? I wonder if that’s why Ross Tucker left..

30 minutes ago, eball said:

I can't believe Miller is on the radio with that mush mouth of his.  Seriously, it's one of the worst on-air voices I've ever heard.  You've heard the phrase "he's got a face for radio?"  I think Miller has a voice for mutes.

You mean Jabba the Hutt?  The snorting, breathing, name-dropping is annoying for sure.  And I'm sick of hearing about the Jersey shore.

does he get a financial kick back from the jersey shore or something?  it's like he's on a quota to mention it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, drives me nuts! (Pun intended) They all seem to target dumb, ignorant sports fans. ‘Need Money’, ‘Blue pills’, ‘Insurance for Dummies’. However, sometimes the podcasts don’t last an entire show..

Those adds are the bottom of the advertising barrel. They're called PI ads, or "per inquiry." That phone number is unique to that ad running on SiriusXM. They get paid for each call, but nothing upfront.

• Thank you (+1) 1