[Name Only Title] LeSean McCoy???

31 minutes ago, AllensBigBalls said:

I really hope Singletary shows up and just takes the job, that would be the best outcome for the team IMO.

If Shady's healthy and looking good, let him roll.  If Allen and the o-line are both marginally improved, he'll benefit big time.  Plus, no point in cutting him loose if he's a FA next season.  Most/all of his money's essentially been paid.  

52 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

Haven't heard squat about McCoy and how he looks In practice so far through the start of camp? Is he in great shape? How he is feeling? Is he stilñ in leadership role? What's the deal?

You axe a lot of questions.

My guess is he isn't going to get tons of reps, which is the norm with vets, and it was the norm with Shady in the past.  But this year because people are following this thinking some big move will be made, every time hes not in there people are going to go all chicken little about it... but in the end Shady will still be the #1 guy come week 1 and be fine.  Not amazing, just fine.

I would LOVE it if Singletary makes it a real debate, but even if he blows it up in preseason, that's against seconds and thirds, it wouldn't be enough to unseat Shady.  

Long story short, Shady is fine, he's a vet who will likely get limited reps to protect him from injury and knowing he gets what he needs to do to be ready for the season.  

Over under is what, 15 carries all preseason?  I take he under. 

5 hours ago, AllensBigBalls said:

I'd like Singletary to be one of those great RB's picked in the 3rd who play and contribute right away. McCoy will not be back next year and if at all possible it would be great to get something for him from a team with a camp or early season RB injury.

What would they get? Conditional 7th? 

I dont see trading him in any case.  If he’s out, they probably extend the courtesy of a release over a trade.  

I like the rook, But based on his college work he may have a learning curve around pass pro and catching. Why rush the starter out the door before the kid gets live fire reps. 

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What would they get? Conditional 7th? 

I dont see trading him in any case.  If he’s out, they probably extend the courtesy of a release over a trade.  

I like the rook, But based on his college work he may have a learning curve around pass pro and catching. Why rush the starter out the door before the kid gets live fire reps. 

McBeanes are wise.
they are going to transition. not cut bait and hope. Cap says no need.
smart stuff.

now we need to pick up Gore's true apprentice. a bit of thunder perhaps ?

• Like (+1) 1

McCoy is not at the point in his career that he should or needs to be doing much in training camp or in preseason games. They'll want to make sure he is healthy and ready to go in the regular season.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Conlan93 said:

Haven't heard squat about McCoy and how he looks In practice so far through the start of camp? Is he in great shape? How he is feeling? Is he stilñ in leadership role? What's the deal?

Has to pay 55K to the cop that was injured in the Fight a couple years ago