[Name Only Title] LeSean McCoy???

1 minute ago, Conlan93 said:

Haven't heard squat about McCoy and how he looks In practice so far through the start of camp? Is he in great shape? How he is feeling? Is he stilñ in leadership role? What's the deal?

I saw some tweets today that said he broke a couple of big runs in 11-on-11 drills, as did Gore and Marcus Murphy. Yesterday I saw a few Buffalo media members tweet that Shady was running with more power. So far so good, I guess.

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Man oh man.  I would love to start a thread entitled, "Josh Allen!"  And my post would say, "What do you guys think?"

Yeah, but you know we wouldn’t let you. Pimple pickin’ noobs get a little leeway. I know, DOUBLE STANDARD!?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

Haven't heard squat about McCoy and how he looks In practice so far through the start of camp? Is he in great shape? How he is feeling? Is he stilñ in leadership role? What's the deal?

Note to ROOKIES 

Use the Search Function  

McCoy had been the lead RB on the field 

9 minutes ago, AllensBigBalls said:

I really hope Singletary shows up and just takes the job, that would be the best outcome for the team IMO.

Why. If they are both doing well, isn’t it even better?

shady is still one of the most agile and elusive guys on the feild. Even if he lost a bit (which I saw flashes late last season suggesting isn’t the case) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Conlan93 said:

giphy.gif

BillsCamp1.jpg?itok=s0qAbGXS&c=832a51112

Bills get physical in the rain

Running back LeSean McCoy had a nice day. He busted off a couple big runs in 11-on-11 drills. McCoy has always been known as a player who performs well in poor conditions due to his balance and vision.

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why. If they are both doing well, isn’t it even better?

shady is still one of the most agile and elusive guys on the feild. Even if he lost a bit (which I saw flashes late last season suggesting isn’t the case) 

I'd like Singletary to be one of those great RB's picked in the 3rd who play and contribute right away. McCoy will not be back next year and if at all possible it would be great to get something for him from a team with a camp or early season RB injury.