8/8 Colts at New Era

1 hour ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

i would really like to see Chad step up and shine.  It's nice to see that Reich is working with another Kelly

Probably just as a favor to Jim.  It's unlikely the doosh can be coached out of Chad at this point.

• Haha (+1) 2

Knowing this game means nothing, the Colts are going to be very good for the next (at least) 5 years. They have been drafting well, have Luck, and have the ~2nd most available cap space in NFL. 

Perhaps these are two franchises that will start to see each other in the post season. 

49 minutes ago, eball said:

Probably just as a favor to Jim.  It's unlikely the doosh can be coached out of Chad at this point.

Was thinking something similar, This is his 3rd year and his career season stats:

Kneeling for a yard loss.

Bum!

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Just ran across this regarding Luck.  He is ruled out of this first preseason game by Frank Reich due to lingering calf soreness.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1156221981039190016

More Chad Kelly vs. Tyree Jackson might hold my 4th quarter interest.

I can't believe how excited I am for all 4 quarters of all 4 preseason games this year.

Guys who could end up being starters on other teams in 2019 may be playing for us well into the 4th quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I can't believe how excited I am for all 4 quarters of all 4 preseason games this year.

Guys who could end up being starters on other teams in 2019 may be playing for us well into the 4th quarter.

You are more enthusiastic than me but I have generally the same notion.  The 4th quarter can be brutal but the Jackson/Kelly angle might hold my interest.  I'd bet some DB and O-line cuts do make other rosters.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

You are more enthusiastic than me but I have generally the same notion.  The 4th quarter can be brutal but the Jackson/Kelly angle might hold my interest.  I'd bet some DB and O-line cuts do make other rosters.

Jesse, I've watched Jackson for 3 years and although I believe he will end up on the practice squad this year (maybe, maybe not) I am looking forward to seeing him in the fourth quarter throwing to Sills and Duke Williams and handing off to Singletary...hopefully even passing to him, as well, to see what he can do through the air.