Super Bowl Predictions

Not sure if this has been started or discussed yet.  I just wanted to gauge everyone's thoughts on who will make it to the SB this year.  Now, I know we all want our beloved Bills to make the trip every year, but at the same time, I'd like everyone to be realistic.  At the end of the season, it would be fun to see who was spot on with their prediction.  I'll start:

Texans vs. Saints

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

Saints will be on a mission like none other. They take it over the Chiefs in a match-up that was SUPPOSED to have happened at the last dance.

I almost picked them. I just feel that Brees’ play could fall off at this age and some other question marks. I also think they were consumed with the officiating being the only reason they didn’t make  it last year and hopefully they realize they actually had some things to work on. But wouldn’t be surprised to see them there. 

Panthers/Chargers

The Ron Rivera "every other" holds true for another run.  Chargers avoid Foxboro.  Panthers have a legendary title match against the Seahawks in the conference championship.  The Chargers, with home field advantage, beat the Chiefs.

(Age catches up to Brees and Brady, Wentz is injured again, Steelers, Packers are average)

The Colts aren't going to the SB any time soon. Andrew Luck just isn't that kind of QB in my opinion. Plus their D still isn't all that great. I just don't see it. If a team has to go through Indy, maybe but not away from Indy

Edited by Buffalo03

Saints over Colts

Man, I think the AFC is going to be kind of weak this year. I don't see a legitimate super bowl contender. Chargers will be good but screw up in key moments like they always do. Pats have concerns with skill position on offense. They'll get their wins but I don't see them going to the Superbowl. Steelers will be decent but not a contender. Browns are mostly hype and might have a winning season, but definitely aren't Superbowl contenders. I guess that leaves the Colts.

• Like (+1) 1