Democrat Debates

Just now, dubs said:

I have honestly run out of negative ways to describe these fools. 

Amen! I’m not sure what these people are arguing about. They agree on virtually every give away and government program any civilized society has ever proposed. 

And now we’re on to another Russia hoax! 

• Like (+1) 1

I think I’ve decided I might hate Mayor Pete the most. Well, tied with Warren. He’s the most empty-suit, say-nothing, pandering bozo I’ve ever heard in my entire life. 

It’s like party bosses took a 3D printer paired with primitive AI technology and created a focus group tested cyborg.  

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Mayor Pete is so annoying! Can someone tell him to STOP with the slogan tested phrases! My God Pete....enough already.

beat me to it!!

Edited by dubs

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

I think I’ve decided I might hate Mayor Pete the most. Well, tied with Warren. He’s the most empty-suit, say-nothing, pandering bozo I’ve ever heard in my entire life. 

It’s like party bosses took a 3D printer paired with primitive AI technology and created a focus group tested cyborg.  

Well said. Go back and watch the movie Mystery Men. There’s a fake super hero character that speaks in riddles that mean absolutely nothing throughout the entire movie until all the other characters finally tells him to shut up. That character is Mayor Pete!

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

He’s the most empty-suit, say-nothing, pandering bozo I’ve ever heard in my entire life. 

You must have slept through Obama huh? Cause that is exactly what Pete is trying to emulate.... 

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

Way to answer not even 1% of the question on the Israeli embassy, Bernie.

Stop it!!! He did say he would take it under consideration didn't he? 

honestly, I think that is the Bern's pat line when he doesn't want to answer. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

You must have slept through Obama huh? Cause that is exactly what Pete is trying to emulate.... 

Correct. But I think Mayor Pete has him beat on all fronts. Obama negative 2.0. 

• Like (+1) 1