Democrat Debates

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’m shocked, SHOCKED do I say that Mayor Pete’s unity message of, “Can I tell you about my husband?” Didn’t resonate more with the voters of middle America. huh. 

Funny thing is, it's the strongest unity message of any of the candidates, outside maybe Tulsi and Yang.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Teddy KGB said:

Are you speaking about yourself ?   The kooks are ready to vote RADICAL !!!! 

Pete and Gabbard seem less cringy then the Warren/Biden/Bernie/Kamala’s of the world. 

Not enough people watch the debates to elevate Gabbard as the media (mostly due to her dislike by the DNC) is ignoring her.  She's not a US moderate though as her views on universal healthcare, free college, a $15 federal minimum wage, and her foreign policy views are most similar to Bernie's.   

Buttigeg is the most moderate alternative to Biden but his lack of support from African Americans is a major problem.  He strikes me as more of a speech writer.  I still think the nomination is a toss up between Warren and Biden at this point.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:33 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

I like both.

Mayor Pete is my favorite candidate of anyone up there.

What part of his platform and ideas are "on the nutty side?"

And no, I can't see Lizzie or Bernie becoming centrist.  It's why I don't care much for either and why I think either will actually win the Democratic nomination.

Two dudes in the White House going to events as a couple ? No thanks, not who I want representing the USA. 

33 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Two dudes in the White House going to events as a couple ? No thanks, not who I want representing the USA. 

Okay.

At least you're in the open as a homophobic  

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

For clarification... @Deranged Rhino... this poster should further illuminate our most recent misunderstanding on my feelings of favorite candidate vs candidate I felt was most inevitable.

40 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

PS...

Yet you're fine with Donald Trump representing the USA.

Jennifer-Lawrence-OMG.gif

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/democratic-debate-november-poll/

HOW THE RACE CHANGED

Who gained (and lost) support

Share of respondents who are considering voting for each candidate

Despite Biden’s relatively mediocre marks for his performance, more than half of voters still said they were considering voting for him — and that number actually increased by nearly 2 percentage points post-debate. The biggest winner, though, was clearly Buttigieg, who gained just over 6 points in potential support. Only Sanders experienced a dip in potential support, and it was very small.

Who voters think can beat Trump

Respondents’ estimates of the likelihood, from 0 percent (impossible) to 100 percent (certain), that each candidate would beat Trump if they were the Democratic nominee

Finally, we asked respondents to estimate each Democrat’s chances of defeating Trump, from 0 percent (no chance) to 100 percent (certain to win). Going into the debate, as in other general-election polls, Biden was the candidate voters thought was most likely to beat Trump, on average. He still leads on that question after the fifth debate, but, as you can see below, his average rating dropped by almost 2 points. Most other candidates, however, saw their average rating improve. Buttigieg, in particular, gained just over 3 points, while Klobuchar and Steyer saw smaller bumps.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Okay.

Have you ever considered that some people wouldn't vote for someone that hasn't yet figured out that the future existence of the human race depends on people that know which hole to stick their dick in? I want my president to be at least smart enough to have figured that out. With that said, calling someone homophobic simply because they don't agree with the gay lifestyle is rather sodomistic, and shows a lack of tolerance on your part.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you ever considered that some people wouldn't vote for someone that hasn't yet figured out that the future existence of the human race depends on people that know which hole to stick their dick in? I want my president to be at least smart enough to have figured that out. With that said, calling someone homophobic simply because they don't agree with the gay lifestyle is rather sodomistic, and shows a lack of tolerance on your part.

Not to mention that down here in the dungeon we’ve pretty consistently defended people’s right to stick however much #### they want to shove up their own or someone else’s ass or pie hole.

Who am I - or anyone else for that matter - to tell someone else who they should love and sleep with, and partner with? 

What you want to do with another consenting adult is your business. Just leave me out of it and drop the hateful spiteful divisive name calling. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Okay.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

For clarification... @Deranged Rhino... this poster should further illuminate our most recent misunderstanding on my feelings of favorite candidate vs candidate I felt was most inevitable.

PS...

Yet you're fine with Donald Trump representing the USA.

Jennifer-Lawrence-OMG.gif

Not “ homophobic” lol...( I’m okay with gay marriage and I’m an atheist btw)  Pete can be as gay as he wants, I just won’t vote for him to be in the White House. Yes, I voted for Trump and I’m fine with him as the US President. I will vote for him again as the lefties ideas are off the deep end. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Democrats falling on an identity-politics sword

Washington Times, by Editorial

Original Article

Live by the identity-politics sword, die by the identity-politics sword. The Democrats are learning that the hard way. With Sen. Kamala Harris of California having pulled out of the party’s 2020 presidential field last week, Democrats are wringing their hands and agonizing at the very real prospect that all of the participants in their upcoming candidates’ debate, next week in Los Angeles, will be — horror of horrors!— monochromatic. That is to say, only caucasians. Unless former HUD Secretary Julian Castro, who is Hispanic, and/or Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, who is black, can meet by 11:59 p.m.

• Like (+1) 1

EVERGREEN HEADLINE: Democrats can’t wait to raise your taxes, and take your job, too.

As Bryan Preston wrote after the Democratic presidential candidates’ apocalyptic-themed “climate change” town hall on CNN in September, “If you like Venezuela, voting for any of them will bring you a whole lot of Venezuela.

Thank you, CNN, just for letting these people talk. Do it again next week? Please?”

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

EVERGREEN HEADLINE: Democrats can’t wait to raise your taxes, and take your job, too.

As Bryan Preston wrote after the Democratic presidential candidates’ apocalyptic-themed “climate change” town hall on CNN in September, “If you like Venezuela, voting for any of them will bring you a whole lot of Venezuela.

Thank you, CNN, just for letting these people talk. Do it again next week? Please?”

..paychecks should be direct deposited into the Treasury and let them send you back what they think you need.....problem solved..........

• Like (+1) 1

Will The Debate Be Canceled Over A Union Strike?

Look for, the union label… but possibly not at the Thursday night debate. As of this weekend, all seven of the candidates who qualified for the debate have stated that they will not show up if they have to cross a union picket line. Given that we’re talking about a union issue here, the DNC is finding themselves between a rock and a hard place. 

Senators Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and entrepreneur Andrew Yang all tweeted Friday that they will not show up for a debate at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The debate had been slated for UCLA’s Luskin School of Public Affairs. But the DNC asked the debate’s media sponsors to find an alternative location because the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees asked the candidates to boycott it over a contract dispute involving patient care workers.

The DNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Warren, Sanders and Yang were the first out of the gate, but the other four quickly fell in line.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/12/16/will-debate-canceled-union-strike/

• Like (+1) 1