Democrat Debates

34 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Seriously this is comedy gold...is this a SNL skit or...??

Awwwwkward.

Thanks Jerry, it was great live.

Also thought the Department of Reproductive Rights would be another waste of taxpayers money.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

It would be so lefty if they had a protest going yelling at the plane and throwing rocks at it.

Harris proposed to shoot the plane down.

Wanted to know if Warren was with her, and if not, why not.

Warren dodged the proposal with a silent, blank stare.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democratic debate: Elizabeth Warren at a loss when pressured to defend fanciful proposals.

She talked a lot more than the other candidates, but I’m not sure that helped her.

She was exposed last night as not being capable of being the front runner. She can't handle the kid-glove attacks from her own side of the aisle, how does anyone on the left think she's going to be able to handle Trump unleashed once the rest of the fodder are out of the way?

Warren is terrified of Trump's campaign -- and you can't beat Trump if you're running scared. 

Joe should be terrified of Trump's campaign -- but he's too dumb to have any sense of awareness. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Warren is terrified of Trump's campaign -- and you can't beat Trump if you're running scared.

Warren will play the ***** card early and often.

Expect more of the Clinton-like "Listen, we can win this thing if all you women out there stop doing what all the men tell you to do!"

EDIT: What the hell? You can't use the word v-ag-in-a?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Warren will play the ***** card early and often.

Expect more of the Clinton-like "Listen, we can win this thing if all you women out there stop doing what all the men tell you to do!"

EDIT: What the hell? You can't use the word v-ag-in-a?

You must use the proper medical terminology for it: "furry clam."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Yup and Idaho is tax free!!  ?

It's interesting to me we both see the same problems with CA (homeless, dirty cities, high taxes, money grabs by the government, etc.) but almost only differ on whether it's worth it.

Of course ID has taxes.  The difference is we're carrying 1.5M and CA is carrying 40M.

This explains why my CA truck registration was $662/year and in ID it's $38. It explains why my CA property taxes were $12K/yr but they're $2500/yr in ID for 10xs the property and space. I reduced my annual budget by over $10k just by changing my address. Plus, my kid will graduate from a charter high school with an associates degree from North Idaho College at no additional cost to me. That's incredible to me, but not worth it to you because you won't have kids.

You love where you live and the lifestyle it allows you, and you have no issue paying for it. I did, so I moved. That's all that matters in the end, and I think that's great.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:53 AM, IDBillzFan said:

It's interesting to me we both see the same problems with CA (homeless, dirty cities, high taxes, money grabs by the government, etc.) but almost only differ on whether it's worth it.

Of course ID has taxes.  The difference is we're carrying 1.5M and CA is carrying 40M.

This explains why my CA truck registration was $662/year and in ID it's $38. It explains why my CA property taxes were $12K/yr but they're $2500/yr in ID for 10xs the property and space. I reduced my annual budget by over $10k just by changing my address. Plus, my kid will graduate from a charter high school with an associates degree from North Idaho College at no additional cost to me. That's incredible to me, but not worth it to you because you won't have kids.

You love where you live and the lifestyle it allows you, and you have no issue paying for it. I did, so I moved. That's all that matters in the end, and I think that's great.

Yes it is “worth it” to me. I think some of it is because I don’t have kids and the plan works for me here. As you know it’s what I do and I can retire in four years and still have a great lifestyle.

I’m in the blue ridge mountains in northern Georgia right now and it’s beautiful. Could I retire here?  Yes!  Would my dollars go farther here?  Hell yeah. But I just really like California. It’s a shame I can’t afford to retire in south OC where I live now. But my property taxes on our retirement home which we bought for cash a few months ago has property taxes not much more than yours. 

Here’s the cool thing. I’m happy where I am (warts and all) and you’re happy where you are (potatoes and all!) 

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Its the debate itself that’s sinking the ratings 

DNC Announces All-Female Moderator
Panel for Next Debate amid Neutrality
Concerns and Sinking Viewership

by Haris Alic

Original Article

Well, isn't their best play right now to do something to get independents to not watch the circus perform and yet get their base enthused?

This could check both boxes.

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Haris Alic

Original Article

Really?  They think this is a moderator diversity problem, and the solution is moderator homogeneity?  :lol:  

These people deserve to lose the election.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Haris Alic

Original Article

Its a move by NBC because the progressive wing was pushing the dnc to ban NBC from hosting due to the revolutions about Lack and others in “Catch and Kill”. 

So NBc, being the worst ones, think: “I know! We can’t be called out for defending our rapists bosses if we use an all female panel!”

NBC Universal is not woke. They’re pandering #######s who are selling garbage to people too dim to realize they’re being hustled.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Really?  They think this is a moderator diversity problem, and the solution is moderator homogeneity?  :lol:  

These people deserve to lose the election.

What it shows is that the candidates are so damn boring they’re hoping people will tune in to see the moderators. They really to start weeding out some of these candidates or cutting down on the number of debates. What in the world does anyone want to hear from these people? Especially if they refuse to really attack each other!