Democrat Debates

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

All Biden has to do is hold ground and he's going to be the nominee. I've read people like @Deranged Rhino on here saying there's no way he's going to be the Democratic nominee and it just makes me scratch my head.

And yes, that strategy to attack Obama was a terrible one.

Biden has no shot to win the general or the primary. Zero. 

Q: How can a party claiming to be progressive and about moving forward have a guy who's been in gov't his whole life (and caused much of the problems the left is railing against today) as their standard bearer? 

A: They can't. 

If Joe is the nominee, it'll deflate the turnout and guarantee a Trump win. 

He's too white. Too old. And too tainted by the past to be the "progressive" face of the party. He's also dirty, corrupt, and the longer he stays in the race the more his family will be exposed for the con artists they are. If they run Biden, it'll deflate any similar attacks they can/will make against Trump. 

Joe's bad news. Hitching your wagon to him is begging to be disappointed. 

• Like (+1) 2

One name you didn’t hear over two nights of Dem debate:

Robert Mueller

Remember when that was a thing?

Ronald Reagan famously said, “I didn’t leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left me.”

Now it’s left the rest of us.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Q: How can a party claiming to be progressive and about moving forward have a guy who's been in gov't his whole life (and caused much of the problems the left is railing against today) as their standard bearer? 

He's too white. Too old. And too tainted by the past to be the "progressive" face of the party. He's also dirty, corrupt, and the longer he stays in the race the more his family will be exposed for the con artists they are. If they run Biden, it'll deflate any similar attacks they can/will make against Trump. 

Biden's stance on illegal immigration last night will never fly within the party.

• Like (+1) 2

That was one of the notes I took during the debate... Biden talking about how many people had lost their doctors and insurance (due to Obamacare), and his solution was... Obamacare! If you like your plan you can keep it, if you like your doctor you can keep him! Really this time, I mean it!

lucy.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I know that I have said it and I will happily say it again.

Today's Democrat majority will NEVER vote for a 77 year old (this Nov.) WHITE MALE.

Especially one with so much ammunition against him.

If I am wrong, then I will admit it, but I am very confident as I read more and more from our Left/Lib/Dem voters 

Yet the polls show him with a double digit lead with no one really making up any ground.  Long way to go though.

While the Ds are pushing all racism/xenophobia/sexaphobia/transphobia works in the Twitterverse and on CNN but not sure it connects with actual voters.

Edited by reddogblitz

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Yet the polls show him with a double digit lead with no one really making up any ground.  Long way to go though.

While the Ds are pushing all racism/xenophobia/sexaphobia/transphobia works in the Twitterverse and on CNN but not sure it connects with actual voters.

The media complex/Hillary holdovers in the media want Harris. 

The DNC establishment wants Biden.

The progressive left (minority in numbers, but most vocal/active) want neither of the above. 

All polls are designed to accentuate the top two items, whether they have the data to support it or not. It's all smoke and mirrors until people go to the ballot box in 8 months.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

The CNN playbook: Start with a lie, repeat the lie, ask other people what they think of the lie. You are Fake News, Don.

In truth the genesis of this “Trump racist” trope is projection. Who is obsessed with race here when attributing anything your President calls attention to as racism? Failing cities? Racism. Drug crime? Racism. Enforce immigration law? Racism. Deregulation? Racism. Disrespecting America? Racism. 

If you think you can sell that to 270 electors worth of people, then give it your best shot.

When you say to 4 people of color, all of whom are citizens, 3 of whom were born and raised in the USA and I quote "who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)" to "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

you MUST acknowledge one of two things about the speaker regarding that particular thing he said:

1) He/she is a moron

2) He/she is a racist

But in this case it's more likely that he's a combination of both.

Too many things throughout his entire life to count.

Trump's pretty clearly a racist bigot.  But at least that's not the only thing he has going for him...

He's falls under plenty of other categories when it comes to being a bigot.

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Biden is the nominee, can you commit to changing your avatar to his face up until the general election?

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

When you say to 4 people of color, all of whom are citizens, 3 of whom were born and raised in the USA and I quote "who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)" to "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

you MUST acknowledge one of two things about the speaker regarding that particular thing he said:

1) He/she is a moron

2) He/she is a racist

But in this case it's more likely that he's a combination of both.

Too many things throughout his entire life to count.

Trump's pretty clearly a racist bigot.  But at least that's not the only thing he has going for him...

He's falls under plenty of other categories when it comes to being a bigot.

Yeah. He's terrible at being racist

Image result for trump with sharpton

Thinking these attacks will work is why you're in for a big let down in 2020. 

Trump is a lot of things, racist isn't one of them.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If you seriously think hanging out with people of a different color = one is not a racist, you're more of an idiot than you get credit for.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

Which is why there aren't any winners on that stage (or last night's stage). 

Thank you for proving my point. :beer: 

That's why he's got a shot at winning.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I know that I have said it and I will happily say it again.

Today's Democrat majority will NEVER vote for a 77 year old (this Nov.) WHITE MALE.

Especially one with so much ammunition against him.

If I am wrong, then I will admit it, but I am very confident as I read more and more from our Left/Lib/Dem voters 

If you're wrong, will you change your avatar to Biden's face up until the general election?

That's not "hanging out". 

Look into what events those pictures were taken at and why Trump was there. 

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If Biden is the nominee, can you commit to changing your avatar to his face up until the general election?

I'll make it better. If Biden is the nominee and he wins -- I'll keep it for four years. 

If Biden isn't the nominee, or if he loses to Trump in the general, you have to change your avatar to a Pro-Trump one for a year. 

Deal?

(4-1)

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden's stance on illegal immigration last night will never fly within the party.

The opinions of the pundits on MSNBC and even AOC holistically do not represent "the party," which I believe you (and many others) will discover is still more center left than the far left you guys think it is.

It's why Sanders and Warren won't win the nomination and why you noticed even Harris's unveiled health care plan this week kinda moved away from Sanders's vision of healthcare for all.

Even leading up to last week, Biden's lead over every other candidate in the polls was the same as it was pretty much as it was going up to the first debate.

So while you might pay attention to the extremely vocal and visible "communists" (as you guys seem to think they are), most of the democratic voters are still closer to center than the boundary of far left.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So while you might pay attention to the extremely vocal and visible "communists" (as you guys seem to think they are), most of the democratic voters are still closer to center than the boundary of far left.

And yet... all the candidates running are kowtowing to the prog-fascist left. 

That's why they'll lose. 

Trump is more in line with the majority of democrats than anyone on that stage. That's how far left the nominees (chasing Twitter likes and media attention) have allowed the party to be swung by the progressive fascists carrying the party's flag.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Chris-ODowd-Double-Facepalm.gif

This would be funny if I didn't think you actually thought this proves he's not a racist.  Just sad.  It's like that twitter post propaganda @Foxx posted the other day that he begged any liberal to watch.

Just sad.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1