Tyreek Hill carted off practice (update - just a bruised quad)

I don't wish ill on any NFL player in terms of injuries (ok, maybe back in the day I wouldn't have shed a tear if Bryan Cox had been carted out of Rich Stadium following his rude gestures to the crowd) but there would definitely be some poetic justice here given the physical harm he's dished out to defenseless family members. Just sayin'. 

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I don't wish ill on any NFL player in terms of injuries (ok, maybe back in the day I wouldn't have shed a tear if Bryan Cox had been carted out of Rich Stadium following his rude gestures to the crowd) but there would definitely be some poetic justice here given the physical harm he's dished out to defenseless family members. Just sayin'. 

My understanding of the Cox think we’re Bills fans were saying some pretty offensive stuff as well.  But I’m ok with Hill, Mixon, and RI getting hurt.  

13 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

What physical harm did Hill dish out to his family members?  The NFL did not find evidence that he did that.  Do you have evidence the investigators weren’t aware of, or are you just slandering someone on a public forum for the fun of it?

1 minute ago, mannc said:

What physical harm did Hill dish out to his family members?  The NFL did not find evidence that he did that.  Do you have evidence the investigators weren’t aware of, or are you just slandering someone on a public forum for the fun of it?

Tyreek admitted to hitting him, said they were "boxing."  Weak.