Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

I might be in the minority, but with Brown, Beasley, and Jones - with Roberts as WR/ST guy, I would almost rather finish the room off with Duke and Sills. 

Good players will not make the team this year. I won’t be too upset if Foster is on the outside looking in. 

16 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't know about that, but I sure as hell don't walk around like a teenage girl whose crush just broke up with her.

"Oh, Buffalo, you've broken my heart and I don't think I can love any more!"

LOL dude.  Lighten up.

You are one who can’t any little criticize about the bills go without defending their honor.  And you have been far more wrong than right.  I mean I love optimism but you’re annoying about this.  I give plenty of credit when it’s due.  We have a very good defense.  But I can’t believe I don’t fall over myself praising an offense that has been terrible under SM.  

Ray Ray isn’t that good and I don’t think he will make th Signature bet?  I win (which I will) I come up with your sig.  you win, vice versa. ??

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dareus's production started declining when he was 25-26 years old.

Yup. Don’t disagree and it’s a shame because he had HOF talent.  He got his money and became fat and content.  Sadly, I think this happens to a lot of big guys. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpku6XQfXuyxSsgqthLTN

?

13 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Classic Seabiscuit:lol:

Shot

Chaser

Dareus is still a better player than Star.  He starts for the Jags (a vey good defense) and can play on passing downs.  He just never lived up to what he could have been as one of the best DTs in the nfl.  

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Prime Dareus = Hall of Famer

Post contract Dareus = Sail boat captain?

It’s fair.  He got bloated but he still starts for one of the best defenses in the league.  

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

I hope a guard can put a safety on his ass downfield.  Kinda of table stakes for a guard.    Wait--Matt tweeted the word "ass"....?

Yes, but did you see that happen last year?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dareus is still a better player than Star.  He starts for the Jags (a vey good defense) and can play on passing downs.  He just never lived up to what he could have been as one of the best DTs in the nfl.  

It’s fair.  He got bloated but he still starts for one of the best defenses in the league.  

Per the bold text, not for the Bills he isn't. 

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. I can definitely see that as a change up. I just don't think you run it a lot. 

But isn't that just basically the nickel D we ran in passing situations alot last year?  Edmunds and Milano as LBs, Hughes and Murphy as DEs, and Oliver and Alexander as DTs?  I know we played Alexander at DT in pass rush situations a lot last year.  Not sure why Sal C was so blown away to see it again.

4 minutes ago, Jdragon2 said:

Has there been any word on Morse after practice?

Not sure about any word on Morse after practice. But I found these in Morse:

.... . / .. ... / --. --- -. -. .- / -... . / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. .. -. . .-.-.-

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4