Bills Training Camp Day 5 - 7/30

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Love this. Kyle is on a very short list for all-time greatest Bills, in my opinion. You can't hold the lack of success the team had during his playing tenure against him. In terms of excellence on and off the field and representing the team and community with class, it doesn't get much better than Meatball.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Logic said:

Love this. Kyle is on a very short list for all-time greatest Bills, in my opinion. You can't hold the lack of success the team had during his playing tenure against him. In terms of excellence on and off the field and representing the team and community with class, it doesn't get much better than Meatball.

Ya and it's well known of his ridiculous on field i.q. Great speaker . Can't go wrong having him in the mix. 

Only thing I'm probably reading too much into - did McD and Co specifically ask him out there because they aren't satisfied with Oliver thus far? 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Ya and it's well known of his ridiculous on field i.q. Great speaker . Can't go wrong having him in the mix. 

Only thing I'm probably reading too much into - did McD and Co specifically ask him out there because they aren't satisfied with Oliver thus far? 

Nah. When Oliver was drafted Kyle called him up and told him he'd be around the team/facilities here and there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

OK, I’m officially CONCERNED about Mitch Morse! Center is the key to OL cohesiveness. This is 3 straight days he’s not participating. That’s a lot of $$ hanging around doing nothing..?

Love the interception drill with the jugs machine. Most passes are contested and hands are in there everywhere -especially if the receiver believes it might be picked. I haven’t seen this tactic nor mittens before.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Logic said:

Bold prediction: if the Bills have some DL injuries mid-season, Kyle's phone will ring.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Nah. When Oliver was drafted Kyle called him up and told him he'd be around the team/facilities here and there.

What is going on with Oliver ? A top 10 pick and it’s like he’s not even there , I haven’t heard anything about his progress , starting to get a little worried 

• Haha (+1) 4