Meanwhile at Dolphins camp...

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tire fire firing an OL coach at this point. And wth is the point of playing Fitz? That accomplishes nothing for them this year. Too good to tank, too bad to take them anywhere, and they won’t know what they have in Rosen. Brilliant. 

I love a good Fish fry.

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Are we allowed to start joking about the dolphins yet?

Need to get approval from scottlaw and sea biscuit.  They are the arbiters of when and how Bills fans may mock other franchises.

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tire fire firing an OL coach at this point. And wth is the point of playing Fitz? That accomplishes nothing for them this year. Too good to tank, too bad to take them anywhere, and they won’t know what they have in Rosen. Brilliant. 

..should hire Gloria Estefan.......

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Need to get approval from scottlaw and sea biscuit.  They are the arbiters of when and how Bills fans may mock other franchises.

do you think there are posters on other boards that get bent out of shape when people make fun of the bills?   this may be tbd specific.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is great.  Fitz will win Miami enough games to take then out of contention for the #1 pick, but face plant sometime during the season.  Great to see Miami setting themselves up to fail.

2 minutes ago, syhuang said:

ID middle LB quickly? Honest question, is it considered difficult in pro football due to different defensive formation, disguise, etc?

Honestly no. And even at worst it’s a 3-option multiple choice question...isn’t UCLA supposed to be a good school?

16 minutes ago, syhuang said:

ID middle LB quickly? Honest question, is it considered difficult in pro football due to different defensive formation, disguise, etc?

He's the one named "Mike."

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm so confused by this. Wasn't Rosen the most "pro-ready" QB coming out that draft? Wasn't he groomed to be an NFL QB from an early age, going to camps and what not? 

I mean, I guess it's on the coaches he had in the past, but it just seems weird. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

I'm so confused by this. Wasn't Rosen the most "pro-ready" QB coming out that draft? Wasn't he groomed to be an NFL QB from an early age, going to camps and what not? 

I mean, I guess it's on the coaches he had in the past, but it just seems weird. 

Combined with the bad-look pic from yesterday showing somebody literally holding him in the right position mechanics to hold/release the ball, and you have to wonder whether the scouts sent to watch him pre-draft decided to ditch that assignment in favor of eating at an In n Out Burger all day? Mmmmm.....burgers

Why In-N-Out Burger won't expand east - Business Insider