Meanwhile at Dolphins camp...

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ya gotta kinda wonder if something else isn't going on. You spend all this time getting ready for training camp...and you dump your OL coach less than a week in?

It IS Miami....you thinking it might be the beach chair thing again? 

• Like (+1) 1

How is he supposed to look good after a year training to run for his life?

There is no way he is going to compare well to Fitz and his beard.

The center helped out Rosen though making a mistake on snap with Fitz causing a fumble.

Right now in training camp it appears the score is Fitz:2, Rosen:1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

It IS Miami....you thinking it might be the beach chair thing again? 

As much as I like picking on Miami, it seems like only yesterday that Ralph Wilson was standing at a microphone explaining that it was Tuesday, so it must be Belgium.

More to the point, I've given up on mocking schittshows because we've been one a time or two.

Unless you're NE*, in which case I don't care because they notable cheaters, and while our team may a schittshow, it's not so lowly that it would resort to cheating.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ya gotta kinda wonder if something else isn't going on. You spend all this time getting ready for training camp...and you dump your OL coach less than a week in?

I know - it's like, if it was a problem where he couldn't teach the scheme, wouldn't that have shown up in OTAs or mini-camp?

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As much as I like picking on Miami, it seems like only yesterday that Ralph Wilson was standing at a microphone explaining that it was Tuesday, so it must be Belgium.

More to the point, I've given up on mocking schittshows because we've been one a time or two.

Unless you're NE*, in which case I don't care because they notable cheaters, and while our team may a schittshow, it's not so lowly that it would resort to cheating.

....as far as we know....

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Probably doing coke in the football offices. 

So many possibilities! 

There’s something we don’t know here, and probably never will. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Remember when we fired our OC after training camp, then should have beaten the Pats in NE on MNF?

Yeah it's not like we haven't pulled similar moves in the past. But that is the past.