Bills sign TE Kyle Carter

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is the status of his legal issue?

I can't find anything.  When the reports of his arrest broke 30 May, he was supposedly "due in court at the end of next month" (ie end of June) to answer the charges.

But there's *crickets* about it on the interweb.

Be a good question for a reporter to ask Beane.

38 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

What a waste of a roster spot. We already have a TE on the roster not.   Just move over Tyree Jackson to TE.

Maybe because they are trying to develop him into our backup QB of the future. 

40 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

NOOOOOOO, not Foggie!

FOGGIES RESTAURANT: My late, grandfather, despised by his own family, with his Hitler stache, spent his 7th wife's entire retirement to purchase a Jewish owned, primarily Jewish patronized restaurant called Foggies. Idk actual dollars, but it was a lot to lose...closed down for good in under six months. 

1 minute ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

FOGGIES RESTAURANT: My late, grandfather, despised by his own family, with his Hitler stache, spent his 7th wife's entire retirement to purchase a Jewish owned, primarily Jewish patronized restaurant called Foggies. Idk actual dollars, but it was a lot to lose...closed down for good in under six months. 

image.jpeg.c4c773f10034b8b0fdbcfc0b713ec350.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is the status of his legal issue?

Not heard any update. 

41 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Well, they still have like 40 people to cut, so.....

Of course. But they cut an UDFA linebacker and despite an off field issue Dodson remains. He is just such an obvious McDermott scheme fit..... I think he has a shot. 

Edited by GunnerBill

12 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

image.jpeg.c4c773f10034b8b0fdbcfc0b713ec350.jpeg

Not really, but I am glad you liked it! ... just something I have not thought about in years. LOL, sorry for the off topic LAMP, I guess. True story though. My bride was mortified when then old creep invaded our pre wedding dinner party.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 1