Bills sign TE Kyle Carter

38 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

That's a picture of Foggie not Carter....

The Bills have never had a TE make a single ProBowl in the history of the franchise.  

You are cherry picking as usual, to make snide, Bills bashing comments. The Bills are celebrating their 60th Anniversary this year. The current AFC-NFC Pro Bowl began in 1970 with the merger. Prior to that, the AFL had the annual All-Star Game. Ernie Warlick made the ASG for Bills 4X, from ‘62-‘65. Stop trolling or stop posting. Consider yourself warned.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You are cherry picking as usual, to make snide, Bills bashing comments. The Bills are celebrating their 60th Anniversary this year. The current AFC-NFC Pro Bowl began in 1970 with the merger. Prior to that, the AFL had the annual All-Star Game. Ernie Warlick made the ASG for Bills 4X, from ‘62-‘65. Stop trolling or stop posting. Consider yourself warned.

Meh. To me that is just you showing your age Chandler. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, McBean said:

Knox injury must not be good.

Bummer.

Funny thing.  My wife ran into some of Knox’s family this weekend while we were on vacation.  Buffalo came up and they asked what to do here since they were planning to come up.  When she asked why they said their son just got signed by the Bills and they wanted to see him play.  Also said that he had been in Cincy and is a TE.  Has to be Knox.  They seemed to think that the Bills are a big upgrade over the Bengals.  Nothing notable other than that except that she said they seemed nice. 

18 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Funny thing.  My wife ran into some of Knox’s family this weekend while we were on vacation.  Buffalo came up and they asked what to do here since they were planning to come up.  When she asked why they said their son just got signed by the Bills and they wanted to see him play.  Also said that he had been in Cincy and is a TE.  Has to be Knox.  They seemed to think that the Bills are a big upgrade over the Bengals.  Nothing notable other than that except that she said they seemed nice. 

No, that is Tyler Kroft. The FA. Knox is Dawson Knox the draft pick. 

14 hours ago, HOUSE said:
Related image
Image result for Welcome back kotter gif

not to be a bummer ...

Half of the main cast has passed 

Gabe Kaplan  Mr Kotter - age 74 
Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs  Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington - age 65
John Travolta  Vinnie Barbarino  - age 65

Robert Hegyes (1951–2012) Juan Epstein
Ron Palillo (1971–2012) Arnold Horshack 
Marcia Strassman (1948–2014)

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have a feeling TE is going to prove to be the roster spot that went terribly wrong in 2019. Daboll must be scrambling to rewrite those pages in the playbook.

The Bills have a thing with TE's.

I would not cal l it a curse just yet.
But for some years Bills just had no need for one more than blocking. Then they got Clay who could get open in the seam and catch the ball.

till he could no longer run a cut route. That was year one as a Bill.

When they got rid of Smith i thought that was a mistake. when they got rid of Arnold Palmer, i thought that too was a mistake.
Thanks goodness they got Lee Smith back.

But really it has been decades of not getting a TE to work out well for the Bills. for multiple reasons , and it is starting to freak me out. With Knox being a potential super solid guy. Kroft a #1 they paid well enough. Croom was serviceable and improving per coaches.

God Bless Sweeney. please !