2019 Bills Media Guide

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Anyone know if the printed media guide is available for purchase at Bills store or training camp?

I doubt it.  The last printed media guide I have is from 2008.  In 2009 I tried at the stadium store & couldn't find one & printed it out.  I haven't seen a printed one in 10 years and only printed out the 2009 edition.  The NFL must be big in saving trees, their annual publication NFL Record and Fact Book hasn't been printed & sold since 2014 and they don't like printing tickets anymore.  The media guides & the Record & Fact Book are available for free at the NFL website, but I, like you would rather buy a printed version.  For the record, the 2019 fact book isn't available yet.

Now there might be a way to get a printed media guide:  If you can find a media member who has a printed version, you can ask them to get you a copy if you're at training camp,  It's a long shot, but it might be your best chance other than spending a ton of ink & paper printing out from the digital copy.   

Edit:  When I had seasons I used to buy a program at every game.  I'd go to the Bills store, buy the program & bring it back to car to keep it in pristine condition.  They stopped selling programs after the 2002 season & went to the free mini programs.  Now all they give out is a folded sheet with minimal gameday info & players photos.  Some teams still sell the programs.  My most recent full sized gameday programs were purchased at Raiders & Chargers games.  I have the program from the "Nathan Peterman disaster" game at the L.A. Chargers.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

16 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I doubt it.  The last printed media guide I have is from 2008.  In 2009 I tried at the stadium store & couldn't find one & printed it out.  I haven't seen a printed one in 10 years and only printed out the 2009 edition.  The NFL must be big in saving trees, their annual publication NFL Record and Fact Book hasn't been printed & sold since 2014 and they don't like printing tickets anymore.  The media guides & the Record & Fact Book are available for free at the NFL website, but I, like you would rather buy a printed version.  For the record, the 2019 fact book isn't available yet.

Now there might be a way to get a printed media guide:  If you can find a media member who has a printed version, you can ask them to get you a copy if you're at training camp,  It's a long shot, but it might be your best chance other than spending a ton of ink & paper printing out from the digital copy.   

Edit:  When I had seasons I used to buy a program at every game.  I'd go to the Bills store, buy the program & bring it back to car to keep it in pristine condition.  They stopped selling programs after the 2002 season & went to the free mini programs.  Now all they give out is a folded sheet with minimal gameday info & players photos.  Some teams still sell the programs.  My most recent full sized gameday programs were purchased at Raiders & Chargers games.  I have the program from the "Nathan Peterman disaster" game at the L.A. Chargers.

Thx.  In the old days(I guess when they still printed them), having the guide to flip through  on game day or just looking up old records, was nice to have.