Why the Giants Suck

4 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Let's hope.  The 2015 game still leaves a bad taste in my mouth with Rex.  

I think the fix was in on that game. I remember multiple TDs being called back on phantom calls.

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Hey just checking in to see if sea biscuit has stopped by to tell us why we shouldn’t mock the Giants because, well, you know, they have won 3 Super Bowls and it’s pretty much a sure thing that Daniel Jones is likely to be better than Josh Allen and, oh my god, the Bills are going to hurt me again and I can’t take it...

Man, I thought I knew how to hold a grudge.

3 hours ago, WideNine said:

Nothing beats NYC folks when it comes to colorfully inventive invective. Most of that string would look like this on TBD:

What the XXXX, when your XXXhat XXXXXXX GM trades OBJ for a bag of deflated footballs and a XXX XXXX box of donuts.

The XXX XXXX Giants are run by an XXX who needs to be XXXXXX with a vibrating porcupine.

"Daniel Jones is the future of our franchise: a guy I personally witnessed lose 59-7 on his own Senior Night to WAKE FOREST.

Our completely inaccessible stadium was the most expensive in the history of the world when it was built and looks like a cement truck took a big dump in a parking lot."

Man, that did the trick - I needed a good laugh today.

To be fair they pick out creative comments like that to share. I'm sure Magary received a lot of the former.

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Giants suck thread seem like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Not as big of a barrel that be filled with Bills to shoot should the Giants beat them.

Me, I'm not so sure 2 straight games in N.J. is just what the Doctor ordered for 2 straight wins to open.

Coming back less than 1-1 to play their home opener be a season defining game.

It's definitely nicer when those types of games come later in the season when games still matter for playoffs, not for avoiding the basement before the first month is over.

Just sayin'.....

Edited by I am the egg man

In deference to @YoloinOhio yes please no politics. I know Magary’s takedowns in these annual posts have politics in them but they’re genuinely funny (to me) and you all (usually) have even better reactions to it. Don’t f up this thread like the last one.

grinding up Daniel Jones into mayo and injecting it into Eli to extend his career till he’s 85 was great.

Edited by JoPar_v2

LOL... This board is hilarious.  The Bills have been so bad and irrelevant for nearly two decades that no other team's board would even create a Why the Bills suck thread. It would just be a given.  The Giants have as many SuperBowl wins as the Bills have playoff games in 20 years.  

Giants are going to be a train wreck this year.  It's a must win if Bills want to make a playoff run.  Giants run game and the best RB in football versus a boom or bust Bills run defense.  This game will be an early predictor of how the remainder of the season will go.  The defense should be able to stack the box to stop the run like teams have done to the Bills for years.  They can go man to man with a single high safety all game and have little to no fear of getting beat deep.  If McD can't find a way to win this game he will be on the hot seat early and probably throughout the remainder of the season.

30 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

LOL... This board is hilarious.  The Bills have been so bad and irrelevant for nearly two decades that no other team's board would even create a Why the Bills suck thread. It would just be a given.  The Giants have as many SuperBowl wins as the Bills have playoff games in 20 years.  

Giants are going to be a train wreck this year.  It's a must win if Bills want to make a playoff run.  Giants run game and the best RB in football versus a boom or bust Bills run defense.  This game will be an early predictor of how the remainder of the season will go.  The defense should be able to stack the box to stop the run like teams have done to the Bills for years.  They can go man to man with a single high safety all game and have little to no fear of getting beat deep.  If McD can't find a way to win this game he will be on the hot seat early and probably throughout the remainder of the season.

I think you're confused. There will be a "Why the Bills suck" thread here soon as well. They do them for every team, even the ones that don't suck. Why? Because they are hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Yikes ... that’s quite the dissertation but  Deadspin does these for every team, every preseason. They go in draft order. Only reason Giants have their own thread is because the main thread where we were putting all of them got closed when people started talking politics (as I thought I stated in the OP). Don’t worry, other teams sucking won’t have any impact on whether the Bills suck too. Other teams are allowed to be bad, it is really ok. Just to warn you now and save you the tantrum, there will be a “Why the Patriots Suck” article and it will be hilarious. Yes, we know they don’t ACTUALLY suck. Not the point. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

#triggered

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Since Beane mentored under Gettleman, are we looking at our future? :w00t:

....the lipstick on Gettleman's arse is HIS OWN......McBeane comes nowhere close to portraying any type of arrogant attitude IMO....

Just now, ScottLaw said:

I think the Beckham trade was more ownership than the GM.

Still, Gettleman does come off as Buddy Nix 2.0.

If Gettleman has not done similar boneheaded Buddy moves,  I would agree.  

But yeah,  the Maras are idiots as well

• Like (+1) 1

Sad, really. Growing up in WNY with just 3 channels, the G-men were often covered and became my favorite NFL team -behind my AFL Bills. With the notable exception of SBXXV, I pulled them in every big game they played. 

They're a tire ? now.

We BETTER BEAT THEM! 

• Like (+1) 1