Why the Giants Suck

The original multi-team thread got closed because people made it political (don’t do that)! So I’ll just post the best ones in their own thread. Bills will be up sometime this week!

Shurmur is perfect for the Mara family because he looks like someone sanded off his face with a DeWalt orbital multi-tool.

That’s a random Giants fan and 2001 Curt Schilling lookalike with the landmark reaction to the Giants grabbing a 10-foot pole and reaching beyond the ***** sky to take Duke quarterback and lab-grown dullard Daniel Jones with the sixth overall pick. God, even his NAME is boring. Look at that poor fan go from shocked to cynical in less than a single second. That’s what happens when the team you love remains pathologically determined to try to live down the fact that Bobby from Bayonne couldn’t get over Eli being benched two years ago for one game. For Geno Smith. That single misunderstanding now serves as this team’s Rosetta stone. It’s like the Giants deliberately waited on replacing Eli until they could find another soft-featured gape-mouthed Southern dude to take the spot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Giants suck thread seem like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Durn funny barrel shoot. 

The comments are gold:

"The most exciting thing about the New York Giants is the possibility that ‘BJ Hill’ might be a place rather than a player. "
"Our arrogant douche GM made a jar of mayonnaise the franchise QB based solely on his performance at an exhibition game."

5 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Let's hope.  The 2015 game still leaves a bad taste in my mouth with Rex.  

Ya I remember being super super disappointed for that one. 

With this defense though , they're going to be so easy to scheme for, I guess cause I listen to nyc sports talk and fans ,media all agree the team is absolute dumpster juice on O and D. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing beats NYC folks when it comes to colorfully inventive invective. Most of that string would look like this on TBD:

What the XXXX, when your XXXhat XXXXXXX GM trades OBJ for a bag of deflated footballs and a XXX XXXX box of donuts.

The XXX XXXX Giants are run by an XXX who needs to be XXXXXX with a vibrating porcupine.

"Daniel Jones is the future of our franchise: a guy I personally witnessed lose 59-7 on his own Senior Night to WAKE FOREST.

Our completely inaccessible stadium was the most expensive in the history of the world when it was built and looks like a cement truck took a big dump in a parking lot."

Man, that did the trick - I needed a good laugh today.

• Haha (+1) 1

Hey just checking in to see if sea biscuit has stopped by to tell us why we shouldn’t mock the Giants because, well, you know, they have won 3 Super Bowls and it’s pretty much a sure thing that Daniel Jones is likely to be better than Josh Allen and, oh my god, the Bills are going to hurt me again and I can’t take it...

• Haha (+1) 1